Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Who is the cleverest person in the world

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Has to be Professor Colin Hawkins shirley, for his groundbreaking research into the trajectory of spherical objects (@1:15) and his enduring classic A Brief History Of Time On The Pitch (@1:55)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know somebody very clever in the astrology world that cant stand Cox

Is it Russell Grant?

frankie-howerd-comedian-sucked-in-cheeks.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Great article here about Sol Campbell and his impressive self belief...

Thing is, if I were a club CEO looking for a manager, I would more than happy to get him in for an interview to hear what he has to say about managing and coaching a team. He might have good ideas, I have no scooby, I just don't seem to like the guy very much. I don't dislike him intensely, just can't warm to him. Ho-hum - I don't suppose it will keep me up at night.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There's a chap called Stanislas Liebler who keeps getting nominated for a Nobel Prize in Physics and nominated for a Nobel Prize in Chemistry and nominated for a Nobel Prize in Medicine.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
But has he won anything? The Tottenham of Science...
Ha! Touche.

The whole thing is rigged and the Nobel Prize Committee are a law unto themselves. They never gave Mendelev anything but Obama got one just for bring the first black president. They gave a Nobel Peace Prize to Henry Kissinger. No idea how that even got past the first vetting.

They can take so long in recognising achievements that the nominee dies of old age and then becomes ineligible to receive the award. And quite arbitrarily, Mathematics and Philosophy don't even get a look in.

If your face doesnt fit then you've more chance of winning the in the Eurovision for the UK.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm fairly certain I know a lot more than you. Your posts are just drivel-filled streams of consciousness. I was just "admiring" your latest crap on the Brexit thread. You know the drill - where you behave like a toddler and insist someone who doesn't agree with you should move to Germany. It's the sort of simpletonomics that lead me to try not to contribute too much to that thread. And let's face it, you're so stupid that it wouldn't be a stretch to assume you arrived at your NSC user name by accidentally counting yourself twice.

"Drivel-filled streams of consciousness"?It explains a lot if you post while unconscious.I always assumed you were foreign and used Google Translate.:lolol:

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
In my world it has to be me. The rest of you are just figments of my imagination

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here