Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No 'crumbs-of-comfort' for Palace trolls to feed on tonight.

Given their fixtures in April & May, the prospect of European football at Selhurst next season is starting to look in doubt unless they can pick up some points soon. Is anyone brace enough to rule out 'Palace in the Champions League next season' yet? Touch call.

They've had a poor spell. I'm going to be the first one to stick my neck out and say I reckon top 4 is looking unlikely now.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
What we need is a thread much like our own, teams who can't catch us, but for the gimps, in reverse. It would be funny to have a countdown on those teams that they cannot catch.
I for one would like to know the exact date that this years European charge officially ends.

It may be sad, and petty, but it would be quite funny too.

I still think that they will manage to stay up. But the joy of another few games of their so called fans offering out their own players at the Cesspit of Despair, is wonderful.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What we need is a thread much like our own, teams who can't catch us, but for the gimps, in reverse. It would be funny to have a countdown on those teams that they cannot catch.
I for one would like to know the exact date that this years European charge officially ends.

I still think that they will manage to stay up. But the joy of another few games of their so called fans offering out their own players at the Cesspit of Despair, is wonderful.

Brilliant idea

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

With today's unfortunate defeat at Stoke, Palace are now 40 points behind Chelsea but have only 39 more available to them. They'll have to just focus on that top 4 place this year. It will be a nice stepping stone to next year's title.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've sobered up a bit and apologie for my language

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
ae67f4c2bc1575b02389525241bb659b.jpg
"don't, stop , beeeelieving ."

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Have the tubes qualified for Europe yet? - like all the arrogant palace posters were telling NSC time and time again that they would ? ???

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

YES PLEASE.
It would be lovely to see 'the dream' slowly deconstructed on NSC, just to make it official like. :thumbsup:

seaford

Feb 8, 2007

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They'll have to just focus on that top 4 place this year. It will be a nice stepping stone to next year's title.

Hmmm, I've no doubt they'll perform better next season, but I think "title contenders" is a little optimistic.

Sheffield Wednesday, if they don't go up via the play offs, will be favourites, surely? Fulham should improve significantly with investment, and there's always the chance of another unfancied side like Barnsley or Preston making a run for it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Swansea currently doing their best to put daylight between them and Palace, though that does leave Leicester perilously close instead, so...

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Swansea finding some form, the Boro and Watford games for the jesters look like must wins.

Still, at least they've got the best fans in world to get behind the players :rolleyes:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Still, at least they've got the best fans in world to get behind the players :rolleyes:

Well, the ones who don't leave, fuming, at half time anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here