Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd Loyalty points confirmed

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
"The on-sale dates are as follows, and those season-ticket holders entitled to make a purchase on 17th October are guaranteed a season, providing they book before 9am on Saturday 18th October."

A season of what?

Missed opportunities and mellow unfruitfulness.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
"The on-sale dates are as follows, and those season-ticket holders entitled to make a purchase on 17th October are guaranteed a season, providing they book before 9am on Saturday 18th October."

A season of what?

half and half scarfes
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
half and half scarfes
regards
DR

I don't suppose it has occurred to you that if you didn't buy so many half and half scarfs to fit in with your 'mates' down the pub watching Sky Premier League, you could afford to actually go to a match occasionally

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
According to the announced ticket on-sale dates that I have saved, they're releasing them a week early

Edit: apologies, didn't know the article specifically stated that!

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd be pissed off if I was going to West Ham and those points were cancelled out for United because the club dont want it to clash with home ticket sales.

Has it not occurred to you that if West Ham sales were included, the points required would be more?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
According to the announced ticket on-sale dates that I have saved, they're releasing them a week early

Club Statement on website states the date moved to avoid on sale dates for the next batch of home games.
Could not be worse for those of us that are on the edge of 2 different point tiers.
Having said that Arsenal was like a day out whereas the other away days were much better experience as we actually had a chance of winning.
CH has also shown we don't play our first 11 in the big games.
Man Utd, Palace and Liverpool in 1 week.
Think CH will prioritize the 2 home games.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Has it not occurred to you that if West Ham sales were included, the points required would be more?

It has, but its quite a jump from 242 to 250 for Tier 2 what about all the fans who are qualifying for Swansea but then drop out again for United, their is literally nothing they can do. No way to get more points, even with 25 points due from West Ham and Swansea games, they are just cut off for united. with just over 3000 away tickets I'm not sure why the change has been made for an increased away allowance.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
It has, but its quite a jump from 242 to 250 for Tier 2 what about all the fans who are qualifying for Swansea but then drop out again for United, their is literally nothing they can do. No way to get more points, even with 25 points due from West Ham and Swansea games, they are just cut off for united. with just over 3000 away tickets I'm not sure why the change has been made for an increased away allowance.

But if it wasn't them then it would be someone else. There'll always be people just behind the cut.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Club Statement on website states the date moved to avoid on sale dates for the next batch of home games.
Could not be worse for those of us that are on the edge of 2 different point tiers.
Having said that Arsenal was like a day out whereas the other away days were much better experience as we actually had a chance of winning.
CH has also shown we don't play our first 11 in the big games.
Man Utd, Palace and Liverpool in 1 week.
Think CH will prioritize the 2 home games.

Agreed, Arsenal was an odd away game.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The on-sale dates are as follows, and those season-ticket holders entitled to make a purchase on 17th October are guaranteed a season, providing they book before 9am on Saturday 18th October. Is it wednesday18th or sat 21st ?

As others have said one sentence about what most consider important fixture that does not make sense. Oh dear!!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The on-sale dates are as follows, and those season-ticket holders entitled to make a purchase on 17th October are guaranteed a season, providing they book before 9am on Saturday 18th October. Is it wednesday18th or sat 21st ?

As others have said one sentence about what most consider important fixture that does not make sense. Oh dear!!!

Why would it be Saturday 21ST, its stating tier 1 customers are guaranteed a seat/season if they buy their ticket before the tier 2 sales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here