Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia not even clapping the crowd.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yes this is a DISGRACE especially as Gray even waved to his teams fans! Why can't we just have a waving and clapping manager. It's not fair.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Not to impressed with is attitude today either unless he is slyly watching what is going on and is a deep thinker.
But even so you should have the courtesy to clap the people who pay your wages, the players do.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
For Christs sake this thread is amazing.

Hypoxia has been saddled with a substandard team. He's looking for fans to get behind the team. We cannot possibly right him off. He has been hugely respected wherever he's been. Finns are not particularly animated or demonstrative people. If you want Poyet go and support Sunderland -and the best of luck.

I've been accused like others of being a bedwetter because I think the team is not ready or adequate. It's not good enough yo start the first game with key players missing. However that is not Samis fault and I will always support whatever team we put out. It's only fair to see this as a rebuilding season for Sami. Lets hope the board realise they have to invest and let's all give Sami a chance!

Ps. But for me, Agustien has now had ALL his chances -GET RID!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If the manager don't wave no wonder were loose

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'm sorry but I saw no emotion, no passion and no feeling from Hyypia.

Disappointed

You know what, I do not care whether I see emotion, passion or feeling from Hyypia. What I expect to see is some sort of coherent tactical plan. Thus far in preseason and today I have not seen that. Tony Bloom has got his managerial appointments right twice in a row, this time it looks like a mistake.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
You know what, I do not care whether I see emotion, passion or feeling from Hyypia. What I expect to see is some sort of coherent tactical plan. Thus far in preseason and today I have not seen that. Tony Bloom has got his managerial appointments right twice in a row, this time it looks like a mistake.

Glad you said it 1st I think there is some real issues here even after the start last season you could still see what Oscar was trying to implement not sure what's going on here but hope in next couple weekes we can see a team hyypia wants to work with even if it is two months too late whose fault that is I know not.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Personally I would wait to see what quality if any is injected into the squad come September 1st. I think it's a bit harsh to judge him at this stage of the season. Yes, it was a dire performance and needs to improve dramatically.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
This is your one stop shop thread if you're looking for posters to ignore NSCers.

I want one big button that ignores everyone. Then I'll add back anyone with something interesting to say.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
This is your one stop shop thread if you're looking for posters to ignore NSCers.

I love this kind of thread, it flushes out all the morons.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Personally I would wait to see what quality if any is injected into the squad come September 1st. I think it's a bit harsh to judge him at this stage of the season. Yes, it was a dire performance and needs to improve dramatically.

The squad we had available today was no more lacking in quality than Sheffield Wednesday, imo. However, that was not my point. Yes, we need more quality, but what I have seen from Sami so far is extremely worrying. He talks about the importance of 'transition' play yet we are the team set up in such a way that it is easy to hit us on the break. I'm really disappointed so far, whilst understanding that this is only one competitive match.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The squad we had available today was no more lacking in quality than Sheffield Wednesday, imo. However, that was not my point. Yes, we need more quality, but what I have seen from Sami so far is extremely worrying. He talks about the importance of 'transition' play yet we are the team set up in such a way that it is easy to hit us on the break. I'm really disappointed so far, whilst understanding that this is only one competitive match.

Possibly he can set the team up better when players arrive. He is operating with a squad not yet fully assembled and a few of those are at best League One standard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here