Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laura Kuenssberg - Political Editor of the BBC

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
From anecdotal evidence that I hear, she is the most reviled reporter on T v .. She has the knack of winding up interviewees and getting under the viewer's skin.
She has been around a bit,BBC to ITV back to the BBC. Her Wikipedia page shows she has survived several complaints of bias.

Personally, I dislike her reports intensely.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Au contraire.....
I find her mouth fascinating and cannot take my eyes off it. It has a mind of its own and doesn't abide by regular movement. Every time I see John Pienaar, I think its Willie Thorne covering politics and Nick Robinson can only be Sgt Bilko.

Surely John Pienaar is Mr Potato Head...........

............ but I do think he is very, very good.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
0e28040f425448acb11e50d365ee6340.jpg

Complete bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clearly pro Labour. Unbiased she is not

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

I think you must thinking of a different Laura Kuessberg. The one at the BBC has been found guilty as charged, of breaking the impartiality and accuracy guidelines after deliberately misrepresenting the Labour leader's comments.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

I think you must thinking of a different Laura Kuessberg. The one at the BBC has been found guilty as charged, of breaking the impartiality and accuracy guidelines after deliberately misrepresenting the Labour leader's comments.

The Trust found his views were misrepresented but there was no evidence of bias or intent by Kuenssburg.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chinny ****ing reckon
For the best part of 3 years NSC has be hijacked by rabid political and racist debates.

The same threads.
The same posters
All saying EXACTLY the same things.

Nothing has changed, nobody has been 'informed', not one political opinion has budged an inch.

So it's about bloody time one of these threads has finally unearthed some nuanced political discourse.
Thanks hans, it would appear you have proven the monkey/Shakespeare analogy to be correct.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good grief. :facepalm:

Let's face it, most London/Manchester based, middle class folk at organisations such as the BBC would personally be very Remain. Can you really see them voting any other way? With a loud mouth like Kuenssberg and her rude monologue 'interviewing' technique ... perhaps it does subliminally come through.

(I voted Remain, before I'm accused of being a paranoid Brexiteer!)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:facepalm: This is why I hardly ever post on this site anymore. You don't think she is pro remain ? Good grief x 2

Usual " intellects " who think they know everything about everything and generally insult others who do not " get it "

Refreshing to see after all these years nothing has changed

Last edited:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
She's an establishment shill. An upper-class tw@t extraordinaire.

I can't vouch for every factoid in this piece but it's definitely worth a look if you're interested, and not too long:

https://theswamp.media/laura-kuenssberg

Awfully written piece, a lot of dubious facts with very little point.
I wasn't a fan of Ms Kuennsberg as she seemed very right wing anti corbyn. But it's obvious she's just a (very good) BBC headline writer - as soon as May's calamitous campaign ended she dug her claws firmly into May and has done ever since, hardly mentioning Labour.
She's good at her job, that being a slightly tabloid political headline writer for the BBC. Pure click bait. Left or right, where the news is.

Back to the awful article, she might have been born into money, but that hasn't stopped her brother working for our local council.

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
Awfully written piece, a lot of dubious facts with very little point.
I wasn't a fan of Ms Kuennsberg as she seemed very right wing anti corbyn. But it's obvious she's just a (very good) BBC headline writer - as soon as May's calamitous campaign ended she dug her claws firmly into May and has done ever since, hardly mentioning Labour.
She's good at her job, that being a slightly tabloid political headline writer for the BBC. Pure click bait. Left or right, where the news is.

Back to the awful article, she might have been born into money, but that hasn't stopped her brother working for our local council.

I completely disagree. She's a cringe-worthy self-publicist. A grinning tool of the establishment. And if you think the purpose of a publicly funded reporter is to provide 'click bait' then I would suggest that you are sorely misguided as to the nature of public broadcasting. Yes, that site consists largely of crowd-sourced articles of dubious quality but that doesn't stop many of the points made in the article being true. And as for her brother's job? Relevance? I don't see any.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Laura came round for Christmas drinks once with her husband, a neighbour brought them along, but I was too busy with the mulled wine and minced pies to speak to her! The missus said she was a journo, perfectly normal/friendly and not happy with her job. A couple of weeks later there she was on the TV. OMG. Just think of the influence I could have had on world events ... ha ha.
Read an interview somewhere that said it was not clear what her actual personal political views are.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I completely disagree. She's a cringe-worthy self-publicist. A grinning tool of the establishment. And if you think the purpose of a publicly funded reporter is to provide 'click bait' then I would suggest that you are sorely misguided as to the nature of public broadcasting. Yes, that site consists largely of crowd-sourced articles of dubious quality but that doesn't stop many of the points made in the article being true. And as for her brother's job? Relevance? I don't see any.

It's written by a child.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here