Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Last year was quality, lovely day on the lash in the sun & a last minute penalty to win right in front of us.
Loads of Brighton stayed in Fulham for a beer & a sing song after too. Marvelous Scenes!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I really hope you enjoy the day (without returning with 3 points!). You'll find the ground has changed a little but still retains its old world charm. The seats aren't as comfy as at the Amex (although you'll be on big plastic ones compared to the wooden one I'm on) and we are a friendly family club. Just one thing I'd like to remind you of. The neutral / mixed area will have some Fulham in and the idea is that everyone can celebrate their team's goals without fear of abuse. My favourite memory of sitting there was being in the middle of thousands of Arsenal fans when Bobby Zamora scored the winner in the 91st minute.
The "neutral" end will all be standing too and will probably be a free-for-all regarding where you stand. Wouldn't surprise me if Fulham offered home fans who've purchased in there and want to sit down the opportunity to move to the side stand.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
P2 completely sold out now. Just P1 to go, with about two thirds of this block available. I don't know how many of these two blocks will be 'neutral' fans but suspect it'll be heavily Albion populated. Would be great to fill the whole of this stand, which holds about 7,000

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Seems to now be 500 - 600 tickets available in P3 which is the section immediately next to Brighton fans, i thought this had already sold out ?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just an update for anyone considering going to this - a load of tickets have just been made available in block P3 - one block of centre directly behind the goal, right next to our 'official' away allocation.

I'm taking a guess that this was going to be a segregation area. I may be wrong but it looks as though there will be no segregation now, with the away and 'neutral' areas joined together.

Just an update for anyone considering going to this - a load of tickets have just been made available in block P3 - one block of centre directly behind the goal, right next to our 'official' away allocation.

I'm taking a guess that this was going to be a segregation area. I may be wrong but it looks as though there will be no segregation now, with the away and 'neutral' areas joined together.

Great news - basically one massive undivided Albion following

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

That is the benefit of not having a reputation for trouble I guess. Clearly we will have between 6-7,000 there and our biggest following of the season. And anyone who hasn't been, Craven Cottage is one of the best old stadiums in the country imo.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Before the game and at HT, stewards enforce which block you go in, but not which seat you sit in.

Climbing those stairs after a pub crawl in Hammersmith is the equivalent of scaling the Himalayas, the stewards must piss themselves seeing a legion of fat orcs wheezing towards them desperately trying to retrieve their tickets. Good old Fulham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That is the benefit of not having a reputation for trouble I guess. Clearly we will have between 6-7,000 there and our biggest following of the season. And anyone who hasn't been, Craven Cottage is one of the best old stadiums in the country imo.

Agreed.
A great example of modernising a stadium whilst still retaining its character. One of my favourite grounds to visit.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
P4 is on sale on our ticketing website, had I known this I wouldn't have purchased for P3 through Fulham and would have got the loyalty points.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here