Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First team squad on a "meet the public" day.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bruno was on the (Infinity Food end) corner of Kensington Gardens playing Smells like Teen Spirit on the Ukulele. A small crowd had gathered and he looked as though he had bagged about £10 worth of loose change.

I needed a good laugh - this thread provided it.

Looking forward to the game, hope it doesn't disappoint.

...And I am sure that Calderon was out somewhere disseminating community spirit to all around him.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've just seen Ince at the end of the pier with a megaphone shouting "It's Row-an, not Ro-han" to anyone who would listen. Not many did.

D

Deleted User X18H

CMS is here with me watching ATR we're going each way on Coin Of The Realm in the 3:15 Wolves. We have just sent Barry Fry out for some Doritos.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I bumped into Casper Ankergren doing a taste test between the new burrito places on North Street and West Street. He told me that the one where ModelZone used to be gave larger servings, but it tasted a bit blander; so your preference really depends on whether you value size or flavour more.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Expecting Oscar to be wandering the North Lanes teaching people how to shrug, while Solly March is having an impromptu lesson at Brighton station showing commuters how to weave through a crowd of people at rush hour.

Meanwhile Caspar's standing on North Street with a big sign saying 'Remember me?'

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yes, Hawk; I know you're convinced, since you and I both saw him with that massive megaphone. It's that doubter Eddie we need to convince.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yes, Hawk; I know you're convinced, since you and I both saw him with that massive megaphone. It's that doubter Eddie we need to convince.

Send him to his house whilst Rohan does a door-to-door campaign to spread the correct pronunciation of his name ? Soon as the door opens, he shouts "My name is Row-an, not Ro-han" through the megaphone - then walks away......then Paul Barber pops up and tries to sell tickets for tonight. A stench of genius there.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Kusczcak seen driving a white van with Polish plates from the direction of Newhaven - helping to stock-up the local Polski Skleps

Send him to his house whilst Rohan does a door-to-door campaign to spread the correct pronunciation of his name ? Soon as the door opens, he shouts "My name is Row-an, not Ro-han" through the megaphone - then walks away......then Paul Barber pops up and tries to sell tickets for tonight. A stench of genius there.

Loving this thread
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here