Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kane injured.. Murray for England?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Shame for Dunk and Murray, personally, but good news for us/the club. Keep 'em safe and rested.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Good. Don't want either risking injury, and don't really care much about the national squad TBH

I don't care about the squad either - but that is never going to change when we're picking Welbeck, Livermore, Mawson and others who are dogshit over in form players...

Stinks of favoritism and doesn't make me want to watch them play. Was hoping I'd have some sort of vested interest by seeing a Brighton player play for England

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I feel sorry for them. Hopefully next time.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Murray was probably never going to be picked but Danny Welbeck, jesus christ what has he done in the last few years?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't care about the squad either - but that is never going to change when we're picking Welbeck, Livermore, Mawson and others who are dogshit over in form players...

Stinks of favoritism and doesn't make me want to watch them play. Was hoping I'd have some sort of vested interest by seeing a Brighton player play for England

Exactly - that's why I don't care. The whole set up is bollocks.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Dale Stephens might not be everyone's cup of tea on here, but **** me - Livermore (an alleged Taxi nicking, out of form, relegation certainty) midfielder instead of him. And not even a place for Dunk. Palace tw*t

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Must have been close between Mawson and Dunk - I reckon what tipped the balance for Mawson was that he's regularly playing in a back 3 and Gareth Southgate Badger has stated that is his preferred formation defensively.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Good. Don't want either risking injury, and don't really care much about the national squad TBH

Pretty much this. I'd be pleased for them if they DID get picked, but when it comes to the national team, I can barely contain my indifference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here