Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Worthing V Billericay

Chance to see the league leaders and their nutty manager/owner.

Glen Tamplin, the chap who sacked himself last week after a third consecutive loss, then a day later re-instated himself.

3pm kick off and only a fiver (instead of £10) if you bring your Albion season ticket.

My first time watching Worthing here (seen Albion reserves a few times)

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Been a few times to watch Worthing. Make sure you have one of their burgers at some point.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is he still paying players £2k a week or something ridiculous? It's all going to end in tears, it always does......

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is Jake Robinson still scoring 8 a game for them ?

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
A couple of decent goals and a win against the league leaders

[tweet]970033781628391424[/tweet]
[tweet]970036809374879744[/tweet]

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Since we ( Leiston FC ) beat them on the 17th Feb they have been on a terrible run , think the games and pressure are catching up with them . As someone else stated, it'll all fall apart eventually .

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
By the way , was impressed with Worthing , we played them a few weeks ago and lost 3_2 , looked a decent young team who are in a false league position . Sure they'll finish mid table.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Since we ( Leiston FC ) beat them on the 17th Feb they have been on a terrible run , think the games and pressure are catching up with them . As someone else stated, it'll all fall apart eventually .

Haven’t the sacked off players like O’Hara?

I imagine they thought the league was done and they could stop paying those players.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Haven’t the sacked off players like O’Hara?

I imagine they thought the league was done and they could stop paying those players.

I think O'Hara is the only one of the three still there. He came on as a sub against us. Pennant and Konchesky have both left.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nice goals and looked a decent turnout too. The Worthing keeper's been watching Maty Ryan.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Is Jake Robinson still scoring 8 a game for them ?

Still there. During the transfer window, two League 2 clubs were interested in him. Wycombe being one. They soon lost interest when they heard what he was on at Billericay. They couldn't come close to matching without blowing their budget.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here