Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Dog Holocaust in World Cup Russian cities

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If someone said they wanted to round up and kill people from your nationality because they deemed you a pest when other solutions we're available then what do you call it.

“People from your nationality” :lolol:

Thankfully I’m not from Straydogastan so I’m safe from this heinous ethnic cleansing.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If someone said they wanted to round up and kill people from your nationality because they deemed you a pest when other solutions we're available then what do you call it.

Yep - genocide is the word for this situation.

OP - given it’s dogs, not people... “wholesale cull” is probably more accurate.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Could be a modern adaptation of Heart of a Dog by Mikhail Bulgakov. This time the dogs representing modern Russian chavs rather than the Bolsheviks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well if they gave the world cup to us we've already had the badger holocaust, just one more reason we should get it :angel:

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This must be a stressful time for her, I hope she doesn't have a sudden heart attack.

Given the level of " patriotism " evident in Russia, she is a very brave woman for speaking out. I fear that some person " Unknown " may well chance upon her in an attempted mugging which frequently has been proved to have " gone wrong " , either that or the police may well have to break in and " find " evidence of western interference or corruption and she can be taken in to custody for her own protection. It's probably not going to go well for her or the stray dogs.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
"Like the mass killing of street dogs before the Sochi Olympics, my country will once again solve its pet overpopulation with violence instead of humane methods".

Out of interest, how do you solve a problem of millions of stray dogs with 'humane methods' that aren't violent? Find them all a loving home?

Seems to me there are only two options here. Leave them alone, or kill them. I can't see any other way of 'solving' a problem like that.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
"Like the mass killing of street dogs before the Sochi Olympics, my country will once again solve its pet overpopulation with violence instead of humane methods".

Out of interest, how do you solve a problem of millions of stray dogs with 'humane methods' that aren't violent? Find them all a loving home?

Seems to me there are only two options here. Leave them alone, or kill them. I can't see any other way of 'solving' a problem like that.

Ship them to somewhere they would be wanted? North Korea comes to mind :drool:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
hmmm, think rats is closer analogy you were looking for.

vladimir_putin_smiling.jpg

Yes, they are like rats!

alert-20120824.jpg
2659384.png

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hmmm a lot of very westernised animal welfare concern here....and meanwhile, do the Russians really give a flying cukf??? Er, no .........the locals will think thank **** someone's finally got round to sorting those mangy feral strays out and nationally Putin will have a lovely clean, mutt free tournament. Job done!! Although if anyone feels that strongly about it why not write to Mr Putin instead of winging on NSC or, even better, go to Russia and mount a proper street protest instead - oh and by the way, Russian jails are nothing like western jails, they're full of cannibals and murderers so good luck with that!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies, my fault for sure, but can't see 'Dog Holocaust in World Cup Russian cities' without sniggering mightily and thinking of THIS:

04-01.jpg

Over to you, Peter O'Hanrahanrahan...

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Hope they don`t go to waste..China consumes between 10 and 20 million Dogs a year followed by South Korea at 2.5 million. They should have got on with it and fed these countries Olympians in South Korea now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To be fair, if there were packs of feral dogs (and they are pack animals, so potentially quite dangerous) roaming around the streets of my town I'd be quite happy if the powers that be were to move in and get rid of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here