Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston villa u23 v Brighton & Hove Albion u23 May 12th Play off 12 pm K.O Villa Park

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Good to see the rest of the squad involved - Molumby, Hutchinson, Moore, Ajiboye etc

Has Hutchinson been on the injury list? From memory, he played a fair bit but doesn't seem to have featured of late. Perhaps this might be because the squad's just got better.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Has Hutchinson been on the injury list? From memory, he played a fair bit but doesn't seem to have featured of late. Perhaps this might be because the squad's just got better.

Just back from injury after 3 or 4 months out.
Played in the Sussex Cup Final

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Haven’t seen a more laid-back keeper than Sanchez since Pat Jennings retired. He’s so cool and his distribution is excellent.

George Cox has a sweet left foot and his rights not bad either.

Max Sanders is another I really like and at 19 he looks the part, already skippering the side:bowdown:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Haven’t seen a more laid-back keeper than Sanchez since Pat Jennings retired. He’s so cool and his distribution is excellent.

George Cox has a sweet left foot and his rights not bad either.

Max Sanders is another I really like and at 19 he looks the part, already skippering the side:bowdown:

Oh, I agree with all that: see post 82.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that some of them like Bjordal, Gykores Sanders Mandriou and Alzate could do with going to a League club on loan probably league 2 or possibly League 1 but are not anywhere near ready for our 1st team.yet. Perhaps if they dont go out on loan they may get the odd bench appearance to give them match day experience.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
.....If they all go on loan,then team will struggle in the top division,and then when some reach 23, they will not make the cut.IMHO i dont think think CH will play ANY youngster unless he has to......Or to put it another way,as well as the under 23s have performed,none of them at this moment will get into the matchday squad,pushing to play !.......The stakes are just too high....and there lies the rub.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think that some of them like Bjordal, Gykores Sanders Mandriou and Alzate could do with going to a League club on loan probably league 2 or possibly League 1 but are not anywhere near ready for our 1st team.yet. Perhaps if they dont go out on loan they may get the odd bench appearance to give them match day experience.

OK boss :moo:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well done to all the team and management

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here