Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did Izquierdo mess his pants when he just had the goalie to beat ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Congratulations on a pathetically negative thread.

Izquierdo is a great player to watch and I love the fact he belongs to us.

He failed to convert a decent chance to score today. So what?! Get over yourself.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Who invited grandad on to the thread. Bet you’re a barrel of laughs down the pub ! Remember to have a wee before bedtime so you don’t wake up to a wet bed again.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I love him as a player as he has pace and is direct and makes things happen. Almost last player I’d want with time in a 1v1 where there is time to think. He’s just not composed enough. Swap him if Locadia or Baldock for that split second we may have scored.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
The thread title did make me chuckle.

The answer is no, it was a bad miss but I thought Propper’s was worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

I never really recovered from that all game. I swore it went in from my SEU seat, thought it had been given offside, the last thought in my mind was that he had actually missed the ****ing thing.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Who invited grandad on to the thread. Bet you’re a barrel of laughs down the pub ! Remember to have a wee before bedtime so you don’t wake up to a wet bed again.
Love it. Being a wanker makes you a "laugh" in your little world.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Perhaps support another team, clearly you do not like BHAFC given the slating you are giving them

Support another team ? Pathetic mate. Izzy has taken the wrong option in recent games and today never looked like scoring with a one on one. Why say such a twattish thing when someone dares criticise

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If we going to moan what about the fans we were brillant against Arsenal and we need to step our game up and get behind the team not come on Brighton that chant doesn't help.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just don't understand why he didn't knock it round the keeper and slot it into the empty net. Easy chance missed, sadly.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Big José fan but he had a bit of a mare today imo, but then again so did most of the team. Greyhound was my mom.

Was that our worst home performance of the season?

I thought Schelotto was shocking in hid key duty of defending. Hudd were able to attack down their left with ease on so many occasions. A better team would have punished us over and over again.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, I reckon he messed em.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Schelotto was shocking in hid key duty of defending. Hudd were able to attack down their left with ease on so many occasions. A better team would have punished us over and over again.

All about opinions. He was certainly much better going forward than most of the team and showed more appetite than most of the players. It was a thoroughly depressing performance all round imo and although he was my mom there wasn’t much competition today.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Barnes would have scored that

Barnes scored a penalty against Schmeichel but Barnes would have messed up the one on one. So would Gordon Smith. Craig Maskell would have hit the post and that is history. Murray missed two vs West Ham away.

Needs practice. Propper choose the correct option but lacked precision.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Deffo dropped a bollock. However the ball is round anything can happen, funny old game. That said Jose's first touch has been questionable at best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here