Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Fan TV

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Of course not. Most of our fans are either thick or plastic, so it would just be total embarrassment.

The reason Arsenal Fan TV works is partially because off the hysteria that follows every defeat, and also because the presenter bloke is actually very good at his job.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No.
But lets start a list of who we want interviewed.
The guy who owns the Lion pubs with his hair. Why does he leave at half time?
Everyone that leaves on 80 minutes.
The coppers at the roundabout who made a complete hash of the traffic last week, blocking the exit of the coaches. Only got one job.
Alex Pritchard. Scrap the list, just Alex Pritchard.
Yes I'm in.

BG
Enrest

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So, Brighton TV set up outside the Amex waiting for fans to leave.

Hi, What did you think of the game?

Can't stop, gotta run for the train/bus/car park

My child is really disappointed, they've been holding up this sign, kindly asking (insert players name) for their shirt, and (player) just ignored them. Pathetic they should be dropped form the team for this, totally ruined my child's day.

Before answering that, can I show you this wood carving of the Albion badge I got on my last holiday.

I really like the half 'n' half scarf I got before the game, who was playing today

(Depending on result) We were brilliant/rubbish........................We're gonna win the league/get relegated

They need to sort out the halftime drinks queues, I missed the goal that was scored in the 50th minute as still downing my 3rd half time pint

NO and NO we don't need it

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hell no.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So we'll file this under 'maybe' then.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So, Brighton TV set up outside the Amex waiting for fans to leave.

My child is really disappointed, they've been holding up this sign, kindly asking (insert players name) for their shirt, and (player) just ignored them. Pathetic they should be dropped form the team for this, totally ruined my child's day.

Before answering that, can I show you this wood carving of the Albion badge I got on my last holiday.

I really like the half 'n' half scarf I got before the game, who was playing today

(Depending on result) We were brilliant/rubbish........................We're gonna win the league/get relegated

They need to sort out the halftime drinks queues, I missed the goal that was scored in the 50th minute as still downing my 3rd half time pint

NO and NO we don't need it

Perfectly summed up. Mind you it will make NSC look rational and balanced in comparison.

However if it'll generate revenue then we'll get it regardless.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
giphy.gif

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
:ffsparr:

But its going to happen anyway. Too many You-tubers and vloggers in our ranks for it not to. We have a few half decent young ones who seem enthusiastic genuine fans so why not. If it turns out gash then we can just pat them on the head. So long as its not some 40 something dick in a Stone Island mac saying stuff like 'After that performance shirley its time for Chris to go', in a mockney accent, we might not get torn to shreds.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Would be funny to try interview the 80th minute leavers as they run for the bus or train :laugh:

Obviously anyone being interviewed would need to declare that they've been a season ticket holder since the Goldstone and went to Priestfield etc. But would it be different from the lickers/wetters (result depending) who call into BBC Sussex? Maybe they should get a camera and stream it to YouTube.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
If it's as good as Albion Roar then why not? There are lots of articulate supporters out there and it would be interesting to hear different opinions after a game. The mainstream media don't really give us that much attention so a supporter based YouTube channel could be a good thing. It would all hinge on finding people with an interesting perspective and in editing out any attention seekers.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If it's as good as Albion Roar then why not? There are lots of articulate supporters out there and it would be interesting to hear different opinions after a game. The mainstream media don't really give us that much attention so a supporter based YouTube channel could be a good thing. It would all hinge on finding people with an interesting perspective and in editing out any attention seekers.

Yeah, I must admit that despite my earlier comment I'm not actually opposed to the idea per se. As you point out if it turned out to be a TV version of the Roar then that would be brilliant - on the other hand if it turned out to be a TV version of a BBC Sussex phone-in then it would be utter shit. As you say it would hinge on the editorial control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here