Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No he doesn't. He wants two points per game from four games.
Fair point.

But if we have 30 points after 28 games, how is that not enough to give us a chance?
These are our cup finals and are the ones most likely to seal our fate.
If we can't get any wins, then maybe our fate will be somewhat sealed, but SCC and Stoke away can't be our cup finals when we still have Leicester and Huddersfield at home, Palace and Burnley away.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Houghton says this today on the club website - 'Jurgen, who is going to be two or three weeks away from training. '
On Monday this week, he said he hoped he would be training 1 week today..............so has now gone back to 3 weeks from training + full fitness, we will be looking at start of March at this rate.

He's training today.

Confused.com

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Houghton says this today on the club website - 'Jurgen, who is going to be two or three weeks away from training. '
On Monday this week, he said he hoped he would be training 1 week today..............so has now gone back to 3 weeks from training + full fitness, we will be looking at start of March at this rate.

where ? I couldn't find this quote. anywhere.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why?

You know the fella is shite, not good enough, a waste of money, League 1 at best.

You've seen me approach a climb haven't you, remember the Exceat, I look up in hope, light in the pedals, positive in the mind, relishing the challenge.

It doesn't matter what happens 3 mins later, we are still in that moment of approaching the climb. Approach with gleeful unabated optimism, the crushing reality can wait.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You've seen me approach a climb haven't you, remember the Exceat, I look up in hope, light in the pedals, positive in the mind, relishing the challenge.

It doesn't matter what happens 3 mins later, we are still in that moment of approaching the climb. Approach with gleeful unabated optimism, the crushing reality can wait.
Christ I hope he plays football better than you climb minor hillocks. :lol:

#OpenGoal.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Fair point.

But if we have 30 points after 28 games, how is that not enough to give us a chance?
If we can't get any wins, then maybe our fate will be somewhat sealed, but SCC and Stoke away can't be our cup finals when we still have Leicester and Huddersfield at home, Palace and Burnley away.

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying. My view is that West Ham, Stoke, Swansea and Hudds are our key games. Not only are they at home and/or against weaker teams right down there, which means they're easier hits, we'll also be depriving relegation rivals of points in doing so. I'm pretty sure you've expressed such a rationale in the past.
It'll be tough to get wins against Palace, Burnley and Leics, although not impossible, draws are more possible. But to get to 36 (which I suspect will be enough for survival), we've got to win three in all likelihood, hence my initial point (in this response).

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
That's silly. 9 more games against teams outside the top 6, and you want 2 points per game minimum, putting us on 41 points not including the 5 games against top 6 sides.

8 from the next 4 games would be fantastic, not the minimum we need.

I am a massive pessimist (or maybe just have little club syndrome) and therefore want as many points as quickly as possible! I look at all the fixtures whilst still having the little team mentality and thinking we will struggle. I have been looking at this run of 4 games for a while as our best chance of getting a run together that won't be interrupted by one of the big boys

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying. My view is that West Ham, Stoke, Swansea and Hudds are our key games.
Ok, they're not the games that Reids Sock was referring to (SCC, WH, Stoke, Swans).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Jurgen was worth his weight in gold he'd have cost:-

£21,281,820.00

A very pleasing number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here