Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
severnside gull[/QUOTE said:
Edit: looks a perfect fit. Ball-playing Centre back but can play across both the two back lines. Sounds almost too good to be true at around €2.5m to €3m

Where have you got that from?! He's a midfielder no?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Edit: looks a perfect fit. Ball-playing Centre back but can play across both the two back lines. Sounds almost too good to be true at around €2.5m to €3m

Where have you got that from?! He's a midfielder no?[/QUOTE]

There was a scouting report on line from when Arsenal looked at him last year I think (can't really provide a link on my phone but worth googling). Very interesting player
Older fans will remember Paul Madeley for Leeds & England in the Don Revie era - played competently in every position from right back to left wing - almost too flexible for his own good. Think (in our recent terms) of Romain Vincelot or Calde with knobs on! The guy looks ideal to provide quality cover in any defensive position and potentially first choice in many.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where have you got that from?! He's a midfielder no?

There was a scouting report on line from when Arsenal looked at him last year I think (can't really provide a link on my phone but worth googling). Very interesting player
Older fans will remember Paul Madeley for Leeds & England in the Don Revie era - played competently in every position from right back to left wing - almost too flexible for his own good. Think (in our recent terms) of Romain Vincelot or Calde with knobs on! The guy looks ideal to provide quality cover in any defensive position and potentially first choice in many.[/QUOTE]

That other star in this thread said he'd played CB once?! Agreed though, he looks versitile.

Sorry I've mucked the quotes up...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Older fans will remember Paul Madeley for Leeds & England in the Don Revie era - played competently in every position from right back to left wing - almost too flexible for his own good. Think (in our recent terms) of Romain Vincelot or Calde with knobs on! The guy looks ideal to provide quality cover in any defensive position and potentially first choice in many.

This perhaps http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...is-jean-daniel-akpa-akpro-perfect-for-arsenal

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Talk about versatile.

ei5h7n.png

If he's capable of 20 goals a season, I'm in.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
More detailed description of the player here; might find it interesting [MENTION=6678]severnside gull[/MENTION]

Edit: balls its the wrong player!

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
[video]https://www.whoscored.com/Players/105347/Show/Jean-Daniel-Akpa-Akpro[/video]

Seems to be more of a RB

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
According to local news here the Trabzonspor deal fell through because of medical reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here