Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Why the need for a new sofa before 25.12?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hurry order now to guarantee delivery before Christmas.

:shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You don't want to be sitting down to watch the queen's speech on last year's sofa, do you?

Sitting down for her maj :nono:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Prefer Turkey myself.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Because your elderly mother is coming for the Christmas break, and all you have is a tatty uncomfortable old thing. That was the reason we bought one 'guaranteed delivery by Christmas' some years back. Needless to say it arrived in early January....

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Can’t think of anything worse than having a brand new sofa for Christmas, then worrying all Christmas that the grandchildren or visitors are going to drop drink/food all over it! I rather have one after all the festivities are over!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Can’t think of anything worse than having a brand new sofa for Christmas, then worrying all Christmas that the grandchildren or visitors are going to drop drink/food all over it! I rather have one after all the festivities are over!

Just leave the plastic covering on, issue solved

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
There is no need. It's just a Chavy marketing gimmick aimed at people who only spend money on furniture apparently just before Christmas. Very odd even for dysfunctional families

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because your elderly mother is coming for the Christmas break, and all you have is a tatty uncomfortable old thing. That was the reason we bought one 'guaranteed delivery by Christmas' some years back. Needless to say it arrived in early January....

That's no way to talk about your mother.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Futons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here