Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Chance of trouble Brighton v Tottenham Saturday 5;30 kick off..... brave decision...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
And dealt with. However, as soon as you quote these posts they're a total PITA to edit.

I have to say it did cross my mind, but I thought I was being over sensitive, but then realised others read the same into it as I did.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah...the Holocaust jokes are coming out now I see. Expected better from NSC to be honest, my mistake.

Bit surprised that comment was let slide by the majority here who are generally left of centre posters.

Still they're only Jews right?

I literally read that last night and obviously missed it as others may have. Poor form but he’s apologised and seen the error so beat left there. NSC is indeed better than that and that’s why it was dealt with :thumbsup:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Ah...the Holocaust jokes are coming out now I see. Expected better from NSC to be honest, my mistake.

Bit surprised that comment was let slide by the majority here who are generally left of centre posters.

Still they're only Jews right?

When I read that comment I wasn't certain that he meant it as a Jewish reference (but I had an uncomfortable feeling he did), but now I read it again I can see he obviously did and its disgusting and I should have challenged him. I see he has now apologised so at least he realises he was being an ignorant tw@t. As anyone with local knowledge will know Hove has a big Jewish population and indeed Tony Bloom our benefactor is from a local Jewish family.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Most will have a couple of pints more than usual, the noise will be louder! The Atmos better and that gives us an edge at the Amex. Considering most of the PL stadiums are libraries.
Trouble after? Doubt it!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Spurs?! Yeah, terrifying. One of the least threatening sets of fans in the league. Except when they play West Ham.
All the top 6 are soft as anything.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Ah, the good old days against Spurs. I remember being threatened by a couple of Spurs fans outside The Exchange around 1980. It was very unfair - I was a callow teenager, and they looked proper hard. I had downed a few pints, and was a bit more courageous than I should have been. Got away with it though, unlike my mate who they knocked off his bicycle.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Spurs fans showing us some respect and the majority calling for Kane to be dropped ;

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/brighton-a-17-30ko.28588/

That board is going to go into total meltdown if they don't win. Most of them are wetting the bed already. Some seem particularly worried about set pieces and Duffy, Dunk and Murray. Good quote....

Murray is basically a less ****ish version of Deeney. He'll cause us real problems.

:p

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Just pondering to myself if I should venture into town after the match against Tottenham, wondering if that would be stupid idea....

Pretty sure some Tottenham fans & Brighton fans will lap up the chance of that extra drinking time before the match with a late afternoon kick off, there is a pretty good chance things could go pear shaped in town Saturday night.

I was not living in Brighton when they famously came down in the 80s and trashed the town, and set boats on fire ? nothing could be as bad as that, but there does seem a little history between the two clubs which also resulted in the pre arranged barrier luzzing incident which resulted in people getting sent down.

We will see, if nothing else the ol;bill will get some much needed overtime in.

Looking at the number of people who have chosen to sell their tickets on the exchange since you posted, it seems that many have heeded your advice and are not even taking the risk of going to the game...

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
That board is going to go into total meltdown if they don't win. Most of them are wetting the bed already. Some seem particularly worried about set pieces and Duffy, Dunk and Murray. Good quote....

:p

Got £10 on Duffy to score in 90 mins at 11/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Looking at the number of people who have chosen to sell their tickets on the exchange since you posted, it seems that many have heeded your advice and are not even taking the risk of going to the game...

Suspect less to do with the prospect of trouble than with the deteriorating weather forecast and the prospect of standing in a queue in the pishing rain for a bus or train afterwards.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I made about 50 Spuds fans run once in Hove park, by simply offering them out.

The buggers never caught me though.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Spurs?! Yeah, terrifying. One of the least threatening sets of fans in the league. Except when they play West Ham.
All the top 6 are soft as anything.

Really, youre obviously not an active football thug so you base that on what evidence ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Really, youre obviously not an active football thug so you base that on what evidence ?

The bloke's a fantasist, haven't you read his ITK bollocks he posts? Chelsea, Spurs, The Red Army, he'd do the f#King lot of 'em.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
is-it-safe.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here