NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No just a supporter since 1948 and been every season to most games just think that we are spending fare to much on this man( Paul Barber}

The ( is next to the ) on my kyboard, The } is miles away. They sell extremly shit keyboards in Croydon, so it seems. That or you have several fingers missing. Mmmm.... could be both, I guess :shrug:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I do love it when people pull out the "STH since XX" line, as if them being older somehow gives their argument more weight. It doesn't, it just makes you old.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
image.jpeg

Maybe if Palace spent a bit more on their chief exec they wouldn't still be playing in a cowshed?

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
No just a supporter since 1948 and been every season to most games just think that we are spending fare to much on this man( Paul Barber}[/Q

You say "we are spending far too much" I don't think "we" are! Its TB who is spending the cash and if he thinks Paul Barber is worth it then I am 100% behind him. I may i just point out that I can't really take someone seriously who gets their "fare and far" and their "to for too" mixed up!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here