Goldstone

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
View attachment 89434
Let's all laugh at their next few fixtures
AA HA HA

Their only hope is that giants are knackered after CL fixtures, whilst Palace have had a juicy rest each week.

Liverpool and Spurs ripped Burnley and Swansea apart today with wave after wave of attacks, great attacking play and a vast number of shots on goal. But the dogged, negative teams came away with great results.

Perhaps CP can do the same?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Some Palace fans starting to give up on the Champions League :ohmy: https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=168648

"I am STD (Sick To Death) of hearing all the talk about the R word. I think we will escape R.......I think we may be in the R places come January....... Jesus if we constantly have this mindset then we will believe that all we can achieve is avoid R!!

We have the management and team ability to climb up the table and challenge for a top 10 position or who knows higher. We are in no way cut adrift and once the confidence returns plus the stability that Roy will no doubt bring then we will fly.

Do you think Monty went into D Day thinking that we would do very well to just get on the beaches; hell no that was a landing point only and the platform to strike deep into France to claim victory against all the odds. On the flip side Custer thought all he had to do was get his wagons in a circle and with supposedly superior firepower success would follow!! A few Red Indians thought differently! Arrogance will not be in Roy's mind but planning and application will be.

I think that Champions League may be a touch optimistic but we have 34 games to go and with it a potential 102 points to compete for.

Please no more R word more WCFDI (We Can F-----g Do It)

Think Monty not Custer!"

That poster sure does love an initialism, don't they?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
BBS slagging off Parrish this evening:

"Old Today, 05:37 PM
Why is it a sad day ? The bloke is a fraud, promises the world deliveres nothing.

He's being found out as an arrogant prick and doesn't like it, he hasn't learnt a single thing.

I wonder what happened in the interview with FDB? We don't seem to have backed him in transfers. He tried to blood youth which is something SP wanted. Deboer talked of 343 when he's always played 433. Was it down to players moaning and the results made it easier to remove him? That is what I find so bizarre in all this.

All this shit started when he gave Pardew 6 months too long.

It's been an unmitigated disaster since

All so very avoidable. We'll be back in the championship next season with absolutely nothing to show for it.

That's not acceptable in my view
For sho. I gave SP benefit of doubt last summer. This summer has been a joke. Killed us.

I wanted Dyche. Lots of us did. Parish messed up.
Unfortunately he listened to the fans about signing Sakho, who apparently will single handedly save us, and not about a manager that would have been a perfect fit and replacement for Allardyce.

Nah Marco Silva was the man. Losing out to Watford is a disgrace."

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Benteke has an enormous head. It's Geoff Woad-sized.

Hard to disagree with that.

benteke.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here