Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea 'fans' selling free tickets

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
How appalling! Swansea's players clubbed together to buy 3000 tickets for the next away match and now some of these tickets are being sold on Ebay for about £60.

I cannot believe any of Brighton supporters would stoop to such depths. How about you?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
How appalling! Swansea's players clubbed together to buy 3000 tickets for the next away match and now some of these tickets are being sold on Ebay for about £60.

I cannot believe any of Brighton supporters would stoop to such depths. How about you?

Honestly... i think you would see it being done by fans of every club. I don't agree with it btw

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Of course they wouldn't. - It would be on a far more upmarket website than Ebay

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This just reminded me. The Wigan game, the guy in front of me was stopped as he used a childs ST. He was told to go to the ticket office. No complaints so he must have known what he was doing. Wonder if he got in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here