Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Pearson be sacked??? (Breaking news: now suspended)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Pearson does bring a lot of it on himself as a personality. Even before that infamous filmed outburst at a journalist there have been plenty of charmless and unpleasant reactions to very reasonable questions.

A very good Derby team is finally starting to break up, losing Hendrick and Martin was a blow, others may follow. They had their chance(s), really should have gone up when they lost to QPR at Wembley - they deserved it, but if your team breaks up the chance may not come round again.

I am sure there are a few Brighton fans hoping like hell that isn't what will happen to us after 3 play-offs in 4 years without even a Wembley trip to show for it. So far we have proved able to regenerate, which is testament to the board's ambition.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A lot of anger being thrown at their super rich chairman Mel Morris. Interfering to much, throwing money around but no real plan or strategy.

The problem is they do have the quality , its just getting the performances and results out of them

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'll just remind everyone that when Leicester played us at the Amex under Pearson he dropped Knockaert and played. Hammond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
This might have been the case and clearly no Plan B yet this season but why Pearson can't make some some Plans from his ludicrously expensive attacking shopping basket of : Johnny Russell, James Wilson, Darren Bent, Nick Blackman, Weimann, *and* Vydra is a pleasure to watch. (and a fair few wingers too)

They have yet another attacker on trial at the moment - Peter Skapetis, 21 year old released by Stoke after 2 years out with knee injuries.

And Sol Bamba....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll just remind everyone that when Leicester played us at the Amex under Pearson he dropped Knockaert and played. Hammond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As mystifying as starting without Will Hughes against us 1st game of the season

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Pearson gone? Not in charge for tonights game - Powell taking charge.

Some twitter rumours from earlier suggested that Pearson had a massive fallout with Mel (owner) - so looks like those rumours were true!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Pearson gone? Not in charge for tonights game - Powell taking charge.

Some twitter rumours from earlier suggested that Pearson had a massive fallout with Mel (owner) - so looks like those rumours were true!

Shame. They might get a decent manager now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They have yet another attacker on trial at the moment - Peter Skapetis, 21 year old released by Stoke after 2 years out with knee injuries.

And Sol Bamba....

Skapetis is currently on trial with us. Came on as a late sub for the DS at West Ham last night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here