Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 'I've got tickets' thread.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After Saturday's sucker punch, and having looked at Boro's fixtures, I'm inclined to think the game is unlikely to be significant for us. I'd rather save my money for the expected play-offs fun and games. That said I do have a hotel booked in Boro, just in case. I can cancel it for no cost up to the day before, and I've also enquired about hospitality options at The Riverside. Again, just in case...

Scratch that. Perhaps I should buy contingency tickets.

Unfortunately all on-site hospitality for the Brighton game has been sold out for some time.

We are offering an off-site pre-match hospitality package at Rockliffe Park training ground for £149 per person.

The package includes…
· Executive coach travel, leaving the Riverside Stadium at 7:30am to travel to Rockliffe Park Training Ground
· Tour of Rockliffe Park Training Ground
· Bucks Fizz on arrival to restaurant
· Inclusive beers, wines* and soft drinks
· Brunch buffet to be served
· Takeaway lunch grab bag per person
· Executive gift
· Complimentary copy of the official #UTB matchday programme
· Executive coach travel, leaving Rockliffe Park Training Ground at 11am to travel to Riverside Stadium
· Ticket in West Stand Upper
*wine by the glass only

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Two Boro tickets for me and my mate. Hoping we can get them for the kids on Wednesday when their tranche frees up. If not we'll have lost a few quid on concession train tickets but will have a much more liquid end of season party :drink:

Got a Charlton ticket for [MENTION=26634]Simgull[/MENTION] as no chance of me making that now.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've got the tickets for me and the boys, together or rather #TOGETHER, the Mrs's ticket won't be purchased until today, I'm guessing it'll be allocated seating, any ideas how I can get FOUR together?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Brum, Charlton and Middlebrough.

Remember we only have to be within 2 points of Boro going into the last game to be able to overtake them. As Micky Adams said, Keep the Faith!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'll tell you where I am.

I'm out for now.

My season-ticket holding daughter is with me for the Charlton weekend, and she doesn't have enough points. I'll also be honest, and I feel largely indifferent about Charlton. If my view changes then we'll pick up tickets if still available (unlikely) or go in a home end.

After Saturday's sucker punch, and having looked at Boro's fixtures, I'm inclined to think the game is unlikely to be significant for us. I'd rather save my money for the expected play-offs fun and games. That said I do have a hotel booked in Boro, just in case. I can cancel it for no cost up to the day before, and I've also enquired about hospitality options at The Riverside. Again, just in case...

We have tickets and hotel booked for Boro and I still feel it's the right move and will be the decider, I just hope we only need a point though! Like you I could cancel the hotel but with in-laws in the Midlands, if the wife and kids bail out, I'll go there and back from Nottingham on the day (TRAIN)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Boro was always in the calendar as regardless we may need something its last game of the season lolz.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Could even be fighting for 4th or 5th, which makes a difference, I really believe we'll be going there in or able to get in the auto's.

* quick edit from 3rd or 4th, doh!

Commander got my Boro ticket today. The last time we had an end of season away game in the north east that saw us promoted to the top flight I missed it, I was standing in the lobby of the Gulf Hotel Doha watching the teleprinter results come in.

I'm not going to miss out this time, whatever the outcome.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Forest tickets ordered & hoping there's some left on Monday for Boro

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Picked up my haul on tuesday

12928434_862267353901916_8294165143088178940_n.jpg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
All but Forest (thanks again Sky).

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Boro for me and my son.

Can't go to the Derby game cos of bloody Sky - so wasn't going to miss both of the last 2 games. Driving there and back in the day so will be interesting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here