Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please spend some money

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Bloom changed the Amex to his own requirements he upgraded all the lounges and fixtures and fittings and I would have thought he has done the same at the academy but now it seems maybe he can't afford it ,I for one would have given up my nice padded seat that I stand next to in the north to help
Something's going on behind the scenes, I wouldn't be surprised to see the club sold, just something about those directors converting their loans to shares that makes me suspicious.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We have sold talent since January for over £15 million including Buckley and saved thousands a week in wages with some of the main earners leaving.

Spend some money now, we must be able to compete for some amazing players now that we have freed up so much in wages and have a very big transfer kitty
but we haven't sold enough pies although the Chairman of the mid sussex Independent Surpporters club is trying to help every game.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I heard this evening from a half reliable source (someone in pro football) that Clayton was stalling his medical as he wanted to come to Brighton. Have no idea if we had a bid on the table or not.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I would have been quite happy if we had just been bumbling along in the championship occasionally getting a result against a teams most people have heard of.
We now have an excellent ground, training pitches and top rated academy. Happy days.
I agree the football is a bit shite at the mo but I'm quite used to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here