Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon's At It Again...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
31? If he got his act together he could still earn 4 or 5 years good money out of the game. What a waste of a real goalscoring talent.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The 85th min penalty at the Millenium Stadium in '04 saw me celebrate a goal with mental abandon only equalled with Revell's third, New Years Day v. B'muff '08...

Leon is obviously a tool, but footy is a game about memories for the fans, and they can't be taken away :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leon Knight is still viewed by myself anyway as a Legend,in that promotion season of 2004 he was fantastic...

We have not had a player like him since,a right live wire who could draw in countless free kicks.
He wasn't that good.

Twitter is absolutely excellent if you chose who to follow well.
Really? Ok - could you give those of us who are missing out some advice - eg, what useful stuff do you gain from it?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The guy is a Grade A ****, but, still, what a waste of so much (potential) talent; a possibly good footballing career frittered away over the last decade, as he became a journeyman leaving several clubs in disgrace.

One of his problems is, like many youngsters in general, and pathetic 'Gangstas' in particular, is that anything which goes wrong in their lives is always 'someone else's fault, innit. I is a victim, ain't I, know worramean, pal? They has got in for me.' These people refuse to accept any responsibility for anything they do, because they're either incredibly immature or totally thick - and often both!

Education! Education! Education!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here