Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tout on here

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Your a liar pal you asked me in a text to my phone for £190 for a pair of tickets. I text you back saying I will have one for £32 as that's what they are ! You never text me back you lying **** . Your a ****ing tout and wanker. I still have the text.

tell him you`ll have them for free or you`ll contact the club !

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hi, firstly I genuinely wasn't looking to sell tickets for profit apologies, several people had made high offers. I will instead give to a mate who is interested in watching the game. Please feel free to delete me from the forum.

To tout is just a scumbag way of doing things. To lie through your teeth, shows you are far worse than that. To try and sell tickets to Brighton fans amongst the Middlesbrough fans is tantamount to causing potential trouble.

I really hope someone contacts the Middlesbrough officials and they take the appropriate action.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
My mate [MENTION=16399]pb21[/MENTION] had some tout try to contact him re his charlton ticket. Do you have the username?

The user was 'Ashmole77' bit different in that they offered £45 for the £26 ticket, rather than asking for more.

Had already sold it though, obviously for £26 and not any more.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I`ve got three season tickets. So myself and two sons will be watching Derby next monday.

If someone offered me £1000 per ticket they could have them. Would this be illegal ? Would I be banned and ticket rescinded ? Can I sell them when I can`t go ? at what price?

Yes, illegal.

If caught you could face court.

No you cannot sell them if you can't go ( unless 1901 ).

The price has no relevance.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
i'll offer £100 to REMF and face value to a proper fan and double it for 2. Everyone wins. Tickets only in Brighton end.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only for football matches.

A mate of mine went to Twickenham to see an England match, he bought a ticket with a face value of about £50 through a "legal" and "official" hospitality provider. The extra £150 he paid got him a bacon roll and a bottle of Budwieser served from a tent

Surprised it got him that at Twickers...

As far as I am aware Rugby tickets can be exchanged at face value, the official exchanges baffle me. They may hide behind 'admin' fees.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
i'll offer £100 to REMF and face value to a proper fan and double it for 2. Everyone wins. Tickets only in Brighton end.

I did something similar to the tickets I won for the Live8 concert. Sold them to the highest bidder and gave the money to a development charity. Technically illegal but hardly likely to be pursued.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If it wasn't to be sold for profit then why sign up to a Brighton forum to sell them? Because you know Brighton fans will be willing to pay a tad extra to see us go up.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Hey [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], how about giving the gent/lady a choice between:

being reported to MFC
OR
a donation to REMF
OR
take their chances on getting Jamie'd
?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I ****ing hate touts. Same scumbags ripping off music fans left right and centre.

Does anyone else think ticket master's get me in side is touting?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Does anyone else think ticket master's get me in side is touting?

Yes. And Seatwave. Always tickets on both seconds after tickets go on sale for things likely to sell out. They obviously just hold some back or backhand them to touts.

For the first time ever I actually wrote to my MP about this a few years ago and they replied that the Government were happy with the status quo as they saw it as a free market, completely missing the point that it is not.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Hi, firstly I genuinely wasn't looking to sell tickets for profit apologies, several people had made high offers. I will instead give to a mate who is interested in watching the game. Please feel free to delete me from the forum.
Clearly someone is not telling the truth, so lets pass the details on to Middlesborough and the police and see what they think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here