Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ***Brighton and Hove Albion U23 v Southampton U23, The AMEX, 5 March 19.00***

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The U23 are flying at present and Ulloa plays tonight, free for Season Ticket Holders (login to get ticket download).

Attachments

• Table 23.jpeg
    Table 23.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 580

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm sure the reverse of this game was shown live on the Southampton FC TV channel on You Tube channel Oct, last year?

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I'm sure the reverse of this game was shown live on the Southampton FC TV channel on You Tube channel Oct, last year?

I am aiming to get down but that will please a lot of people if they show it online. They used to show more when the Premier league was pushing this as part of having a Cat 1 licence. Seems to have died a silent death.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This was the side that beat Blackburn away, I wonder how he might utalise Gyokeres and Connolly with Ulloa playing.

ALBION: Sanchez (Collings 81); Forbes, Moore, Dallison, Cox; Tilley (Kerr 87), J.Davies, Alzate, Bjordal; Gyokeres, Connolly.

Subs not used: Mateju, Cochrane, Cashman.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I am aiming to get down but that will please a lot of people if they show it online. They used to show more when the Premier league was pushing this as part of having a Cat 1 licence. Seems to have died a silent death.

This was [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION]'s reply on December 9 2017 to my second query on "Ask the Club" (my original query weeks before had been ignored):-

We haven’t had any games at the Amex / Lancing since the Blackburn match. These are the games which are more likely to feature as live output. We are also in extended discussions with the provider as we would like some form of guarantee that the stream will be stable. We have been assured that this will be the case going forward, but given the difficulties with the previous live streams, we are also looking at a fall-back option, should Neulion’s system fail again.

Considering this statement was used back in July as part of the marketing to sell the Seagulls TV service:-

...Seagulls TV will also screen live coverage and highlights of selected under-23 Premier League 2, ....

I would hope that the club feels morally obliged to show tonight's match live, but I'm not banking on it......

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Got my ticket and am going. Happy to see Ulloa will be starting, will be good to see him playing.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This was [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION]'s reply on December 9 2017 to my second query on "Ask the Club" (my original query weeks before had been ignored):-

Considering this statement was used back in July as part of the marketing to sell the Seagulls TV service:-

I would hope that the club feels morally obliged to show tonight's match live, but I'm not banking on it......

I cannot agree more, when I have been at games shown live in the past, it always looked like Albion staff did the filming. The club spent a lot of money on the Sky/BT Suite in the south east corner. This included lots of cables being layed permanantly so the TV companys can just plug in, why is this infrastructure not being utilised.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Should be a great evening: it’s free to get in ( for STH); we’re fielding a strong team; you can park outside; it KOs at 7pm which means you can still get home in time to see United score a last minute winner against Palace!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Should be a great evening: it’s free to get in ( for STH); we’re fielding a strong team; you can park outside; it KOs at 7pm which means you can still get home in time to see United score a last minute winner against Palace!
Free to get in, but STHs need to have 'bought' their free ticket on the website in advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here