Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eurovision 2015 - The Official Sweepstake

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
All 40 places have now been filled, and so the random draw will be conducted.

I will post the outcome in this thread when it has been completed.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The draw has now been completed and verified by our independent adjudicator, and is as follows:

[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] - FINLAND ("Aina Mun Pitaa" by Pertti Kurikan Nimipaivat) (SF1)
[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] - GERMANY ("Black Smoke" by Ann Sophie) (Final)
[MENTION=27288]atfc village[/MENTION] - AZERBAIJAN ("Hour Of The Wolf" by Elnur Huseynov) (SF2)
[MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] - SWITZERLAND ("Time To Shine" by Melanie Rene) (SF2)
[MENTION=24555]El Sid[/MENTION] - LITHUANIA ("This Time" by Monika Linkyte & Vaidas Baumila) (SF2)
[MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] - POLAND ("In The Name Of Love" by Monika Kuszynska) (SF2)
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] - ALBANIA ("I'm Alive" by Elhaida Dani) (SF1)
[MENTION=24564]Steve.S[/MENTION] - ARMENIA ("Face The Shadow" by Genealogy) (SF1)
[MENTION=180]Stuart Munday[/MENTION] - PORTUGAL ("Ha Um Mar Que Nos Separa" by Leonor Andrade) (SF2)
[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] - SAN MARINO ("Chain Of Lights" by Michele Perniola & Anita Simoncini) (SF2)
[MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] - SWEDEN ("Heroes" by Mans Zelmerlow) (SF2)
[MENTION=12664]Janbha[/MENTION] - MOLDOVA ("I Want Your Love" by Eduard Romanyuta) (SF1)
[MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] - LATVIA ("Love Injected" by Aminata) (SF2)
[MENTION=617]Jim D[/MENTION] - SERBIA ("Beauty Never Lies" by Bojana Stamenov) (SF1)
[MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] - MALTA ("Warrior" by Amber) (SF2)
[MENTION=14080]The Wizard[/MENTION] - BELARUS ("Time" by Uzari & Maimuna) (SF1)
[MENTION=12847]jessiejames[/MENTION] - NETHERLANDS ("Walk Along" by Trijntje Oosterhuis) (SF1)
[MENTION=24420]Gullflyinghigh[/MENTION] - NORWAY ("A Monster Like Me" by Morland & Debrah Scarlett) (SF2)
[MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION] - GEORGIA ("Warrior" by Nina Sublatti) (SF1)
[MENTION=992]¡Cereal Killer![/MENTION] - IRELAND ("Playing With Numbers" by Molly Sterling) (SF2)
[MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] - ISRAEL ("Golden Boy" by Nadav Guedj) (SF2)
[MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] - SPAIN ("Amanecer" by Edurne) (Final)
[MENTION=17065]inland seagull[/MENTION] - ESTONIA ("Goodbye To Yesterday" by Elina Born & Stig Rasta) (SF1)
[MENTION=3720]surrey jim[/MENTION] - DENMARK ("The Way You Are" by Anti Social Media) (SF1)
[MENTION=26802]martin tyler[/MENTION] - ITALY ("Grande Amore" by Il Volo) (Final)
[MENTION=27901]Ravids[/MENTION] - HUNGARY ("Wars For Nothing" by Boggie) (SF1)
[MENTION=9403]crabtree seagull[/MENTION] - AUSTRIA ("I Am Yours" by The Makemakes) (Final)
[MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION] - ROMANIA ("De La Capat (All Over Again)" by Voltaj) (SF1)
[MENTION=6609]gjh1971[/MENTION] - CYPRUS ("One Thing I Should Have Done" by John Karayiannis) (SF2)
[MENTION=343]Eggman[/MENTION]- BELGIUM ("Rhythm Inside" by Loic Nottet) (SF1)
[MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] - SLOVENIA ("Here For You" by Maraaya) (SF2)
[MENTION=12166]Toongull[/MENTION] - CZECH REPUBLIC ("Hope Never Dies" by Marta Jandova & Vaclav Noid Barta) (SF2)
[MENTION=12225]MacKenzie[/MENTION] - UNITED KINGDOM (Still In Love With You" by Electro Velvet) (Final)
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] - GREECE ("One Last Breath" by Maria Elena Kyriakou) (SF1)
[MENTION=19891]wunt be druv[/MENTION] - AUSTRALIA ("Tonight Again" by Guy Sebastian) (Final)
[MENTION=26481]downham seagull[/MENTION] - FRANCE ("N'oubliez Pas" by Lisa Angell) (Final)
[MENTION=346]Jello[/MENTION] - MONTENEGRO ("Adio" by Knez) (SF2)
[MENTION=17706]danielson81[/MENTION] - ICELAND ("Unbroken" by Maria Olafs) (SF2)
[MENTION=710]BatterSeagull[/MENTION] - MACEDONIA ("Autumn Leaves" by Daniel Kajmakoski) (SF1)
[MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] - RUSSIA ("A Million Voices" by Polina Gagarina) (SF1)

I have put the title and artist for each entry next to your name to allow to you easily look them up should you happen to want to, as well as the information as to when they'll be competing when things get under way. 16 countries will compete in the first Semi Final on Tuesday night, with the top 10 qualifying for the Final. A further 17 countries will then compete in the second Semi Final on Thursday with another 10 Final places up for grabs. The "Big 5" countries (United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France & Italy) automatically qualify for the Final, along with Austria as hosts and Australia because...erm...no idea why really, but there you go. That will leave us with 27 songs competing in Saturday night's Final.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I was thinking of great UK songs that were never entered in Eurovision. Here's the first one from 1974, Abba wouldn't have stood a chance...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here