Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Fans Up North

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I've been in Birkenhead for the last 21 years, so not at the same time as you. I've managed to find a couple more fans here, in addition to my two sons!!!

I park in Birkenhead most work days (Hamilton Square) to get the train into Liverpool. I live in North Wales though.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hey ho - how did I miss this thread?!? I've lived in and around Newcastle for 30 years! Used to live in Sandyford in my balls to the floor student days.

Now in Northumberland, north of Morpeth, Ponteland was my home town - well Darras Hall ahem...

Great days.

Rock On!

Kosh

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Happy to go anywhere central that will have it on!

Sorry meant to quote this too! See post below.

How about The Crown Carvery pub just across from Eldon Square bus station, practically opposite Haymarket Metro station (I think it's called The Goose). They showed one of the RWC group stage matches involving Wales on big projector screens back in the autumn, so I'm sure they'd have Sky Sports if enough of us asked politely.

Unless there's somewhere else that folks have tried and swear by? Or what about the Spoons just up the road near the Civic Centre?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
How about The Crown Carvery pub just across from Eldon Square bus station, practically opposite Haymarket Metro station (I think it's called The Goose). They showed one of the RWC group stage matches involving Wales on big projector screens back in the autumn, so I'm sure they'd have Sky Sports if enough of us asked politely.

Unless there's somewhere else that folks have tried and swear by? Or what about the Spoons just up the road near the Civic Centre?

That sounds like a good possibility.

Is there a lunchtime Premier League game clashing with ours?

Jan 3, 2008
Born and Bren Geordie, living in Darras Hall, who ended up a lifelong Seagull from the early 70s and bizarrely became mates with the owner following a few years stint working in football finance (Which is why I don't post very often at all). Met Brian Fantana on a trip to Leeds many moons ago and great to see him back in the North East. See you tomorrow for a beer or two Mr Fantana!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Born and Bren Geordie, living in Darras Hall, who ended up a lifelong Seagull from the early 70s and bizarrely became mates with the owner following a few years stint working in football finance (Which is why I don't post very often at all). Met Brian Fantana on a trip to Leeds many moons ago and great to see him back in the North East. See you tomorrow for a beer or two Mr Fantana!

Looking forward to it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here