Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd suggest they were both equally dangerous as well as both being odious individuals.
As said by [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION], you can't leave Hannity out of the equation.

Being an avid Daily Show watcher I've heard more than enough of his sensationalist right wing bullshit to last a life time.

I only got 30 seconds in, just enough to hear Hannity's opening salvo:-

'So before we come you Pam and yet another death thread'
'Imam Choudary, lets remind the viewers who you are...'.

Surely the whole 10 minutes ought to be enough to bring peace and harmony to the world.
As siding with any one of these 3 whack jobs has to make you wonder about yourself.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't know a lot about her, but in the video Choudary's ambition of Sharia Law concerns me a lot more. Anyone who wants to force their religion and laws on us in our country is a lunatic of the highest order.

The British have a proud history of being tolerant to a degree but when someone takes the piss, stand back. Hitler underestimated the Brits so this gurning fool who is clearly taking the piss is not a problem and no I do not call him British as the Pink Fairy said he is a traitor

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The British have a proud history of being tolerant to a degree but when someone takes the piss, stand back. Hitler underestimated the Brits so this gurning fool who is clearly taking the piss is not a problem and no I do not call him British as the Pink Fairy said he is a traitor

I consider myself tolerant but I wouldn’t want to live in an area that was Muslim dominant, so I guess that could be considered Islamophobic.

Certain areas of this country are hotspots for something kicking off. Whilst we are just going about our lives there will also be extremists training for combat and battle.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As said by @pastafarian, you can't leave Hannity out of the equation.

Being an avid Daily Show watcher I've heard more than enough of his sensationalist right wing bullshit to last a life time.

I only got 30 seconds in, just enough to hear Hannity's opening salvo:-

'So before we come you Pam and yet another death thread'
'Imam Choudary, lets remind the viewers who you are...'.

Surely the whole 10 minutes ought to be enough to bring peace and harmony to the world.
As siding with any one of these 3 whack jobs has to make you wonder about yourself.

he is a grubby little man, and she is not much better, and surely if he is a British citizen she should come under our racial abuse laws.
peace loving muslims must look at that interview with disgust.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I bet their Religious art galleries are fun.

Here's a picture of Muhammad riding a horse:

should-you-put-your-horse-on-loan-51b1ee7f46767.jpg

Last edited:

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
We have two ways of thinking in this country - tolerate everything (political correctness and over the top liberalism) or if you against this you are condemned as a racist.

Actually it is possible to be not a racist / UKIP member.

We should be proud to say - "you know what we welcome anyone in this country who is prepared to live, and respect our local law - but if you flaunt it you are not welcome, or you go to prison (if you were born here)".

Take the UAE - open and welcoming to other nationalities- in fact 80% of their population is foreign BUT you have to live by their rules. You can still drink (not overtly but in hotels fine) and you can't swear in public.

Take the recent post-match parties at the Albion. They come to our home, drink and dance and even beat us but because of an air of mutual respect they don't rub our noses in it or try to make us all support Norwich.

It is possible to have mutual respect and it is possible to be something other than either a woolly liberal PC or a racist.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Choudary is a very dangerous and intelligent man who manages to stay within the law. A supporter of extremist doctrine who sticks to the rules in public.

As regards that woman and Fox, I have little time for them.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I bet their Religious art galleries are fun.

Here's a picture of Muhammad riding a horse:

View attachment 65194

You may have come unstuck here. Extreme Sunnis are against not only the drawings of Muhamhead and all the other prophets like Jesus,Moses,Abraham etc but also the drawing or image of any living creature. If that horse is still alive im grassing on you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here