Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Probably go OFF form like Murray NOW he has SINGED up to a LUCRATIVE deal
Go and STICK your sausage in a TOASTER.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Well this was a fun thread until the cynics and pessimists turned up. Exactly the same people who'd be shitting the sheets if he hadn't extended in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No loyalty in football anymore. I'd like to be as ignorant as you but I'm all grown up.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Stephens wants to move up north so that's near on impossible:)

I think if Barton gets a lengthy ban next week and does not return next season, Burnley will be even more determined to have Stephens lining up in midfield next season - a juicy signing-on fee PLUS some of the money which is being earmarked for Barton's possible new one-year deal.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think if Barton gets a lengthy ban next week and does not return next season, Burnley will be even more determined to have Stephens lining up in midfield next season - a juicy signing-on fee PLUS some of the money which is being earmarked for Barton's possible new one-year deal.
Maybe Brighton will get promoted and match the offer.

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
I thought he said he could stay here forever after the support shown to him after his fathers death, if so why only until 2021? :wink:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought he said he could stay here forever after the support shown to him after his fathers death, if so why only until 2021? :wink:

Gives us the option to get rid as well when he is past sell by date, it's business, not personal.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Great news to wake up to. I wish I was going to Forest. We've got Knockheart..

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I'm hopeful Stockdale will sign but there is no was Stephens will, he's off at the end of the season promotion or not. Anyone who is kidding themselves otherwise should stop doing so to minimise disappointment in the summer.

Stockdale is a certain starter for us. He might lose that status if he moves on so there is a good deal for him to ponder. I do not believe our club will create a precedent of a huge signing on fee for Stephens so yes he will be off.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant news... nice one Knocky and club...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here