Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Like I said you wouldnt get it. You have never experienced that type of atmosphere that the fanatics created and what we 'were' famed for. The embarrassing 'wheres your famous atmosphere' sung by practically every away support this season is unfortunately only an example of this. Selhurst has clearly not suddenly turned into the emirates. When you've been driving a bentley and then trade it in for a mondeo you are going to notice a drop in quality. Selhurst is now mediocre, much like the American express arena I should imagine.

I assume your some sort of parody account.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Like I said you wouldnt get it. You have never experienced that type of atmosphere that the fanatics created and what we 'were' famed for. The embarrassing 'wheres your famous atmosphere' sung by practically every away support this season is unfortunately only an example of this. Selhurst has clearly not suddenly turned into the emirates. When you've been driving a bentley and then trade it in for a mondeo you are going to notice a drop in quality. Selhurst is now mediocre, much like the American express arena I should imagine.

This is the sweetest thing I have ever read. Bravo.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
This is the sweetest thing I have ever read. Bravo.

Oh so you have? Pundits and commentators have all placed the american express stadium as one of the best in the premier league have they? Google it

Oh yeah all the clubs of away fans say its sh1t though right? Do you lot actually believe the drivvle you spout on here

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
HF are a huge contribution to the club. We need them, you wouldnt get it from your pov. In the grand scheme of things getting them back is the right thing to do. However the way its been managed leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Rightly or wrongly its sacrifice a few to save the many.

I think you're all going to be disappointed. Moving HF to the middle won't improve things much over when they were in block B. The whole "we've taken it as far as we can" is their egos talking. All it's done is make section of you support turn against them.

They've picked a good time to do this, if you'd been smashing teams 3-0 people might not have noticed their absence as much.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I assume your some sort of parody account.

In fairness, the account does exactly what it says on the tin. "Typical Palace - Delusion, jealousy, stupidity and a warped concept of facts all with zero self awareness! Only 2p (£1 to non Palace fans)".

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Its all futile really, from your perspective anyway. Whatever happens to us, self destruction, admin, losing records whatever it may be. You cant get near us. It just burns doesnt it. Wait till the games come round, all the bravado will seep away and the old feeling of doubt will creep in again. Take whatever enjoyment you can while you can. We all know what the outcome will be.

Evening seagulls. Seagulls sounds a bit like eagles that doesnt it?. Very odd.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That's odd. I thought what you were famed for was being the first team in 129 years of Football League history years to lose your first 7 games without scoring a goal and the supporters making slit throat gestures to the players and offering to fight them outside after the game. I must be thinking of a different Crystal Palace.

Maybe you're thinking of this team:

t-shirt-2.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
In fairness, the account does exactly what it says on the tin. "Typical Palace - Delusion, jealousy, stupidity and a warped concept of facts all with zero self awareness! Only 2p (£1 to non Palace fans)".

Well exactly - I'm starting to think the account is a Brighton fan having a bit of fun.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Its all futile really, from your perspective anyway. Whatever happens to us, self destruction, admin, losing records whatever it may be. You cant get near us. It just burns doesnt it. Wait till the games come round, all the bravado will seep away and the old feeling of doubt will creep in again.Take whatever enjoyment you can while you can. We all know what the outcome will be.

Yeah you lot CHEATING and going into admin again...you will still try and claim you are better than us! Palace fans are the only people I know that think cheats should prosper. Tells you all you need to know

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Yeah you lot CHEATING and going into admin again...you will still try and claim you are better than us! Palace fans are the only people I know that think cheats should prosper. Tells you all you need to know

Never said anyone was better than anyone. We do things our own way. Thats your insecurity coming out again. Nasty Palace

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Its all futile really, from your perspective anyway. Whatever happens to us, self destruction, admin, losing records whatever it may be. You cant get near us. It just burns doesnt it. Wait till the games come round, all the bravado will seep away and the old feeling of doubt will creep in again. Take whatever enjoyment you can while you can. We all know what the outcome will be.

Of course we have a burning desire (oh, that a Palace fan should allude to 'burning'...) to self-destruct, go in to admin twice, go on losing streaks etc, as if that was something to aspire to.

Doesn't every football fan want this of their club? No? Just you then.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Right really must go now. Gotta go find some brighton petitions to hijack coz thats really fun. Then ill go back on the bbs or hol and laugh with my chums about it all.

peace to all

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Never said anyone was better than anyone. We do things our own way. Thats your insecurity coming out again. Nasty Palace

Indeed you do, and more power to you for that.

And where has it left you? In a whole heap of dogshit, fighting a totally avoidable and unnecessary civil war, that's where.

It's commendable that you've come on here, defending the indefensible, but as you're name alludes to - Typical Palace - you're not very good at it, are you?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Oh so you have? Pundits and commentators have all placed the american express stadium as one of the best in the premier league have they? Google it

Oh yeah all the clubs of away fans say its sh1t though right? Do you lot actually believe the drivvle you spout on here
Yes actually. They do generally say that the Amex is one of the best stadiums in the league and that Selhurst is a dump.

As for the atmosphere, it's a fabrication which has been perpetuated by your board, your fans and lazy journalists who need something to write about your irrelevance of a football club.

Anyway, you're just doing the usual Palace trick of not answering any difficult questions and instead thrashing about trying to throw irrelevant insults around, and looking stupid.

What is your opinion on the actual subject? How do you feel about 400 fans with some of the best seats in the ground being kicked out? People who have supported the club for decades and have sat in the same seats, with their families/mates for 10 years or more.

Is it ok them being moved to who knows where because the AU want their seats? You know, the better seats than the ones the AU had before they chucked the toys out and refused to support the club over this? Is it ok that whoever is in charge of the AU gets to give Parish a list of who gets these seats? With no input from anyone else or any checks on who it is who is getting them?

Instead of the platitudes about this somehow being for the greater good (you've not explained how that works either) why not answer the questions?

I know you won't btw. Typical Palace.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes actually. They do generally say that the Amex is one of the best stadiums in the league and that Selhurst is a dump.

As for the atmosphere, it's a fabrication which has been perpetuated by your board, your fans and lazy journalists who need something to write about your irrelevance of a football club.

Anyway, you're just doing the usual Palace trick of not answering any difficult questions and instead thrashing about trying to throw irrelevant insults around, and looking stupid.

What is your opinion on the actual subject? How do you feel about 400 fans with some of the best seats in the ground being kicked out? People who have supported the club for decades and have sat in the same seats, with their families/mates for 10 years or more.

Is it ok them being moved to who knows where because the AU want their seats? You know, the better seats than the ones the AU had before they chucked the toys out and refused to support the club over this? Is it ok that whoever is in charge of the AU gets to give Parish a list of who gets these seats? With no input from anyone else or any checks on who it is who is getting them?

Instead of the platitudes about this somehow being for the greater good (you've not explained how that works either) why not answer the questions?

I know you won't btw. Typical Palace.

I think they said earlier that it was a price worth paying.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here