Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I put my dead dog in green bin outside ?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Really disappointed at the sick jokes related on this thread. Trouble is I guess some don't have a clue how to be nice, or worse still even aspire to be.....their loss.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I can't help but laugh every time I read this thread title.

I think the OP needs to get more involved and answer a few questions though, to alleviate any concerns over whether or not his dog did actually die, and if he is indeed considering chucking the poor thing into a bin.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can something be GOLD just for the thread title?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I got a shit load of abuse for putting tin cans in the green bins which are not classified as household waste anymore so my advice for what its worth is to move to a home with a garden if you plan to have anymore pets .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I got a shit load of abuse for putting tin cans in the green bins which are not classified as household waste anymore so my advice for what its worth is to move to a home with a garden if you plan to have anymore pets .

That's weird. I'm in Eastbourne and last year we received a letter telling us to put tins into green bins.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think everyone has completely misunderstood the OP's question. He's asking about whether he is physically able to put the dog in the green bin, not whether it's morally or legally allowable. OP - unless your GP is a NSC user, I don't think you've provided us with enough information to help you decide. Could you please provide us with the following information to help us:

- how tall are you?
- how high is the lid of your bin? The combination of these two facts will enable us to tell you whether you can open the bin.
- how heavy is the dog?
- how much do you work out? These two help us decide whether you are strong enough to lift the dog.
- do you have any back problems? If so, it's probably a no no, unless the dog is very small; or unless you can borrow a fork lift.
- do you have three arms and hands? You'll need two to carry the dog and one to open the lid.

There are probably a few more questions that need to be answered before we can give you a proper opinion, but these will do for a start.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That's weird. I'm in Eastbourne and last year we received a letter telling us to put tins into green bins.

Really ? well i was pre warned about my bin abuse as said offensive tins stopped the lid of the bin from fully closing thus rendering the bin a health and safety minefield

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I think everyone has completely misunderstood the OP's question. He's asking about whether he is physically able to put the dog in the green bin, not whether it's morally or legally allowable. OP - unless your GP is a NSC user, I don't think you've provided us with enough information to help you decide. Could you please provide us with the following information to help us:

- how tall are you?
- how high is the lid of your bin? The combination of these two facts will enable us to tell you whether you can open the bin.
- how heavy is the dog?
- how much do you work out? These two help us decide whether you are strong enough to lift the dog.
- do you have any back problems? If so, it's probably a no no, unless the dog is very small; or unless you can borrow a fork lift.
- do you have three arms and hands? You'll need two to carry the dog and one to open the lid.

There are probably a few more questions that need to be answered before we can give you a proper opinion, but these will do for a start.

Very true..as he did start with 'Can I'

Can -
The word can is used to denote ability.

May -
The word may is used to denote permission.

Took my dog to the vet the other day with a sore tail. Vet lifted him up, had a jolly good at him and said "I am afraid I am going to have to put him down". Dismayed at the possible loss of my faithful friend for a trivial complaint I asked "why"? "Because he is really heavy" came the reply.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
When did Lucky... there's no easy way to say this - pass away? Obviously I take it that he (I don't know how I know Lucky was male, but I'm picturing a dog with a cock) was a Brighton fan (probably had a BHA dog bowl - oh god it's breakfast time, and I bet he loved breakfast - right now he'd be wagging scruffy little tail - sorry, I digress), so it would be nice if we could put the date on our calender, and remember him each year.

And put some wheels on his feet! A real dog foot stool, with ****ing wheels!

You can attach his lead, and when Brighton play on tv you can shout 'come on Lucky' and pull him towards you. Add to the realism by barking as he approaches, and when we score.

:rotlf:
I had to stop eating my lunch because I was laughing so much.

Do the club shop sell BHA dog bowls? :lolol:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Did it choke on a chip? Maybe the RSPCA need to investigate. When I was wandering around our local park I noticed a few Dog waste bins, they did not seem very big so imagine they are only for disposing of small dogs. Do we know how big the dog was? Maybe a few trips will be needed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Perhaps he could give it to the zoo I visited the other day? They only had one dog.

It was a shit-zoo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here