Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
According to Sky Sports news this morning £10m turned down.

If true Reading can do one. Hopefully he hands in a transfer request now. I'm sure his head has been turned now.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
And people wonder why we don’t buy British? Seems to me that Rangers have got an outstanding bargain with Connor Goldson.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
a1a599b3cad5da30e31d63b848d267aa.jpg

This is the last Liam Moore update on Sky Sports transfer page from yesterday afternoon.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Turned down last week. The reports yesterday were that we were edging towards a deal ( after that turn down ).

Paul Clement yesterday was very coy re Moore in his press conference. They obviously want to keep him, making right noises as clubs do etc, they have Elphick lined up if Moore leaves, it is now a case of finally getting the magic number/s to agree...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
No, but isn’t that the point?
£10m is a lot for an (IMO) ordinary player, not better than Dunk or Duffy (again IMO).

Didn’t he leave Leicester due to lack of games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a fee rising to 10 million I think its about right in todays market...…

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I really hope we get this guy. Perfect competition and that would mean we had 4 quality centre backs

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
update from Reading Chronicle....

holding out for 15 mill......

https://twitter.com/Smudgersport/status/1012271829610835968

key point from Clement...
“You always have to be ready in case another club comes in with a bid that the owners feel is too good to turn down, whether he is for sale or not for sale.

“You have to be ready to bring someone in as a replacement.”

its getting to a stage now where we stump up or move on...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
£15 million. lols. Ridiculous.

Luckily - as shown with McNair - we don't fold like a tourist map.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
£15 million. lols. Ridiculous.

You say that, however who would have thought we would have brought in 115 million TV money last year alone? Paid 14.5 mill on one player last year?? prices have gone up and it will be costly to develop our team....
Look around the PL and plenty are mow paying these figures as the norm..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You say that, however who would have thought we would have brought in 115 million TV money last year alone? Paid 14.5 mill on one player last year?? prices have gone up and it will be costly to develop our team....
Look around the PL and plenty are mow paying these figures as the norm..
Yes but at that price there is a case for kicking the can down the road for one season - bring in a 1 year HGP journeyman like James Collins - while Ben White develops.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We have spent 5 million thus far.....received 5 million in transfer fees, we are financially sat at evens for this window so I can see some decent money being spent soon.................

So can I - but not for a 4th.choice CB. HGP journeyman for one year much preferable option (although do accept that they don't grow on trees!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here