Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ***Official NSC 2018 World Cup Sweepstake***

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
No, but following UEFA and FIFA examples it will take about six hours, be four times more complicated than it needs to be and feature random interviews with anyone who wanders past.

Perfect - I will see if I can find an illegal stream to watch it from some Middle East TV Channel

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
dazzer6666 gets the last place in the hat, draw to follow in the next couple of days. [emoji106]

yes please

Yes please

Too late!

DY_7ToKWAAE0gP0.jpg

:D

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
arse

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] you legend, can I ask, do you actually go to the trouble of putting all the names down on little bits of paper and then pull them out the hat???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Oops, I had totally forgotten that (despite, apparently, having entered it). In that case, I'll rename mine as the Unofficial World Cup Sweepstake and we'll say no more about it. :thumbsup:

[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] you legend, can I ask, do you actually go to the trouble of putting all the names down on little bits of paper and then pull them out the hat???

:lol:

I don't quite go that far (it's all done on computer), but the draw is genuinely random - after all, this is only a bit of a fun so I don't see the sense in trying to bias it. I'll leave such things to Crodo. :wink:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Oops, I had totally forgotten that (despite, apparently, having entered it). In that case, I'll rename mine as the Unofficial World Cup Sweepstake and we'll say no more about it. :thumbsup:

I don't quite go that far (it's all done on computer), but the draw is genuinely random - after all, this is only a bit of a fun so I don't see the sense in trying to bias it. I'll leave such things to Crodo. :wink:

Combine the people together who might not have had a chance to enter the other one?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Or Platini ....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here