Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Unbelievable watch tonight!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I also watched it. Just, wow. Absolutely incredible viewing. Anyone who hasn’t watched it, needs to!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I also watched it. Just, wow. Absolutely incredible viewing. Anyone who hasn’t watched it, needs to!
This!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh dear

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Disappointing that the bent copper modelled himself on Bruno!

But he was unbelievably thick though. His crass stupidity made the programme even more entertaining. Didn't actually take a lot of solving though did it? Not sure he could have made it any easier!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not seen it but read about the case.

Did they explain why he did it as it can't have just been for a grand?!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I just wonder how many times he got away with it?

Being the surveillance over your own crime is genius if you are a criminal. It almost couldn’t go wrong but for a few smart police out there who were curious about who can match car registrations with addresses.

Oh the shame for being caught out as he saw his career go down the pan on with a TV crew filming it. Great viewing.

TimWatt

Feb 13, 2011
Richmond
That was all very low grade, but astonishing for many reasons. Not only as a crime that turned out to be embarrassing for the police happened with TV cameras present, but that their detectives made such useless efforts at criminality. Even the so-called confession wasn't believable.
One really noteworthy embarrassment for Beds Police was that this case shows the Snoopers' Charter is open to abuse. Obviously it may be legitimate for Special Branch, or maybe serious crime units investigating during an important investigation to have access to this highly personal data but in here it seemed a detective (corrupt or on the way to being corrupt) had casual and initially undetected access to internet records of a prostitute (and therefore able to attempt to bribe contacts and maybe know the car licence plate of the john) without the suggestion that being part of any real investigation.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here