Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Arce

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Looks like he's having his medical in Spain..

https://www.eluniverso.com/deportes/nota/6888653/billy-arce-destino-premier-league-inglaterra

The young figure of Independent Valley Billy Arce was transferred to Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club , Premier League of England.

The 20-year-old attacker and attacker is one of the most important elements of Ecuadorian football. He debuted in the first division in 2017, registering 32 participations in the national championship with the 'Rayados del Valle'. In the current tournament he counts 18 games and six goals.

Arce will sign a four-year contract with Brighton after undergoing medical evaluations in Spain, where he will travel this weekend.

The agent Juan Pablo Ribadeneira confirmed to THE UNIVERSE that the young footballer from Esmeralda is planning to travel the weekend to Spain, where he will undergo medical evaluations. After this procedure, the player will be loaned to loan for the season 2018/19, from Brighton to Extremadura UD of the Spanish second division, so that Arce fulfills a process of adaptation to European football before going to England.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Love the fact that his signing has been announced to ‘The Universe’

Just need the Argus to catch up!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I hope it’s not one of those foreign Cs in his name that’s pronounced Ch.

If he’s Billy Ar-ché, he’s not going to like the ‘Build a Bonfire’ song!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

00013000010962_A1C1.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otAiRNxZbDk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Arce! Drink! Feck!

As a poster too old to have had a name on the back of my shirt when of the age to do so.
Clearly I'm far to old to have one now.

But I'd seriously, seriously, consider that.

I guess I should be grateful I'm not fat enough to fit 'women's knickers!' at the end. :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
looks like we might need him next Saturday, the way it's going !!
As is customary for the Albion and strikers, it probably wouldn't hurt if those of us that were going, to watch, took a pair of boots with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here