Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

Lawro loves us...:clap::clap:

But he thinks we will get our arse kicked.

Attachments

• Lawro.PNG
    Lawro.PNG
    24.7 KB · Views: 610

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Is Nasri playing ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know Hughton knows best but I am quite surprised there’s no Andone or Bissouma and Murray and Gross both start. Lack of pace to break away from home a concern again.

He's trying to undermine Big Jurg.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I know Hughton knows best but I am quite surprised there’s no Andone or Bissouma and Murray and Gross both start. Lack of pace to break away from home a concern again.
They’ll have more effect against a tiring defence than Muzza, plus he is usually good for a goal against this lot. Murray and Groß link up well so that’s probably the reasoning there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm genuinely surprised that, unless I'm mistaken, Bissouma hasn't played a single minute since the Bournemouth game.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This will be a defensive masterclass for 70 minutes before we bring on Bissouma and Andone to finish the job.

Either that or we'll concede in the 17th minute and the plan is up the spout once again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good to see Knocky back on the bench, no Bruno though
No surprise Bruno isn't there, I hear he's had a MASSIVE falling out with Chris. Don't shoot the messenger, but apparently punches were thrown.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'm genuinely surprised that, unless I'm mistaken, Bissouma hasn't played a single minute since the Bournemouth game.

Who would he come on for / replace. Stephens & Propper have just had two of their best games. Glad I'm not CH.

As for Murray / Andone - I think it's better to start with Murray and have Andone come on later than the other way round. Not convinced it really worked against Everton, I thought we lost a lot when Murray came on, as we had got into the style and rhythm of playing it in front of him, and had to change back to playing it to Murray's head. Better to do that first, then have the speed element for the end game.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I had a look on the West Ham board earlier, a reoccurring theme was that Murray always scores against them and that Burnley scored goals by being physical rather than having any pace. I suspect this is a horses for courses selection.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
This will be a defensive masterclass for 70 minutes before we bring on Bissouma and Andone to finish the job.

Either that or we'll concede in the 17th minute and the plan is up the spout once again.

Don't forget Knocky running at them for the last 20 minutes! Come on The Albion!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So is it 433, 451, or 4411?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
After promising signs in the first half at Bournemouth, I’m disappointed Hughton has reverted to his same old away selection and tactics. It’s hard to see anything other than a defeat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here