Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tin tac now for January transfer window?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I spotted that as well. Are you certain?

All a bit strange, please feel free to point me in whatever direction you two are suggesting. Also, if I were, which I'm not, what are you doing on their message boards to be so deeply involved?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Remind me to smash my tv should I ever hear the words, "..and now on BBC1, Live at the Apollo with Sussex Nomad."

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Remind me to smash my tv should I ever hear the words, "..and now on BBC1, Live at the Apollo with Sussex Nomad."

You do have to wonder about 'pack mentality' and having total anonymity.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
All a bit strange, please feel free to point me in whatever direction you two are suggesting. Also, if I were, which I'm not, what are you doing on their message boards to be so deeply involved?

Fair enough it wasn't you. There is a Brighton poster, with let's say am almost identical name and on a wind-up.

Just reading other fans views, how is that creepy? What an odd thing to say. If I read the comments on BBC or the telegraph, would that also be creepy?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fair enough it wasn't you. There is a Brighton poster, with let's say am almost identical name and on a wind-up.

Just reading other fans views, how is that creepy? What an odd thing to say. If I read the comments on BBC or the telegraph, would that also be creepy?

I used to be LondonBlue on here and asked Bozza to change my moniker when I moved back to Sussex in 2014. Why I'd be bothered with Hudders or anyone else is beyond me. Bit lost on your second sentence but if you mean me saying creepy, it could also be strange, weird, nauseating. Basically they all mean the same thing, and if people want to be abusive to me for merely trying to have a laugh then I have a right to a reply. But I'm off to have a few beers now, because people on this thread are desperate for me to be drunk :drink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
All these very brave abusive people. You wouldn't say it to anyones face but you feel very safe behind a keyboard. I'm sure your mums, dads, siblings, wives, husbands and kids would be very proud of you, but something good comes out of it. You have taken time off from BG. I personally apologise for just having a laugh, please feel free to carry on.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Sorry I'm a bit thick. Can you make the point of the thread a bit clearer so I can understand it?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I used to be LondonBlue on here and asked Bozza to change my moniker when I moved back to Sussex in 2014. Why I'd be bothered with Hudders or anyone else is beyond me. Bit lost on your second sentence but if you mean me saying creepy, it could also be strange, weird, nauseating. Basically they all mean the same thing, and if people want to be abusive to me for merely trying to have a laugh then I have a right to a reply. But I'm off to have a few beers now, because people on this thread are desperate for me to be drunk :drink:

Mate, I am not using abusive language at all. You are however using terms like 'creepy, strange, weird and nauseating'. Nevermind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here