Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Crowd

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Whole crowd singing ‘you are ****ing shit’ was a personal highlight

The self labelled best fans in the whole wide world need to up their game nothing fanatical about leaving at half time and standing with your arms folded for 45min. One of poorest away support to come to the Amex this season

I thought 'He's gonna cry in a minute' was pretty good -had most of WSL joining in at one point, nearly spilled the contents of my picnic hamper.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You can always tell when the crowd are playing their part: when you're in the East (upper or lower) cheering, singing and shouting and people aren't glaring at you and telling you to sush.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The crowd were good, very quiet for the first 10 mins of the first half, but I have learnt to accept being at the back of the WUPPER I dont fully get to appeciate the noise in the lower tiers. So I bet it sounded immense, Was great to hear a couple of songs I started go round the AMEX last night, felt like everyone was up for it.

That was also the quietest I have ever heard Palace. They usually make a fair amount of noise, but very quiet other than abusing Dunk.

In fairness they're only at the Quarter Finals of The X Factor Auditions for Always fan zone, so until you get the finalists in you won't hear much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here