Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Killer Crow

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Haven't heard of that before. How certain is the identification of the attacker as a crow? Just how large? And how crow-like?
Yes a crow. With all that meat in the crow's diet he is bound to get bigger.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
There's a woman who lives near me who feeds crows in the morning. When I pass her house, there's always one or two waiting for her to come out - they've obviously know the approximate time that she comes out as they're not there early on or in the afternoon. They must be pretty bright birds

there used to be an old lady across the road that feed seagulls on her door step, if she was late they bashed on her front door with their beaks

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Talking to a mate at work today and he mentioned about a killer crow in his garden. He had noticed 5 mutilated wood pigeons in his garden over the last 3-4 months and thought it was a cat or maybe a rat. A couple of days ago he was looking out of his window and there were a few wood pigeons on his lawn when a very large crow landed on the back of one of the pigeons and started to peck at the pigeon's head.. Long story short the crow actually pulls the head off the pigeon and flew off. A few minutes later the crow returned to the bloody scene and started to eat the internal organs of the pigeon. I knew the crows eat carrion and baby birds etc but not this.. Have you seen or heard of similar events.

Sure it wasn't a cat in disguise?

catorcrow.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here