May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps151123.png

There were four winning naps today:

Ernest - 14:45 Kempton - Gallery Exhibition @ 8/1
New Seagull - 16:05 Chelmsford - Natural Nine @ 5/2
Westport to Hove - 15:45 Kempton - Presenting Arms @ 2/1
martin tyler - 13:05 Kempton - Brain Power @ 7/4

The first race tomorrow is the 12:10 at Southwell.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
3-10 Southwell Signorina Roseina

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
G'day fellow NAPsters, THPP reporting back for duty. NAPS Compo has to be a damn sight easier than predicting winner of the Melbourne Cup; 100/1 shot, first lady jockey winner in the history of the thing, even [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]'s pin would have had trouble sticking THAT one. Complete skinner for the bookies. Sake!

Was going to post something for today but wasn't expecting the first race to be at 10 past bloody 12. Oh well. Back in the game tomorrow. :wave:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps151124.png

There were three winning naps today:

martin tyler - 12:10 Southwell - Roger Thorpe @ 5/2
Taybha - 13:00 Lingfield - Jessber's Dream @ 9/4
Kevtherev - 14:00 Lingfield - Master Jake @ 5/4

The selection by New Seagull was a non-runner.

The first race tomorrow is the 12:00 at Lingfield.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
G'day fellow NAPsters, THPP reporting back for duty. NAPS Compo has to be a damn sight easier than predicting winner of the Melbourne Cup; 100/1 shot, first lady jockey winner in the history of the thing, even [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]'s pin would have had trouble sticking THAT one. Complete skinner for the bookies. Sake!

Was going to post something for today but wasn't expecting the first race to be at 10 past bloody 12. Oh well. Back in the game tomorrow. :wave:

Today I equalled my record for the number of 4 folds in a year. 14 4 folds and 1 5 fold. About half are lucky 15s and Yankees.So one more for a new record.

I have a spare ticket for newbury on Saturday for the Hennesey Gold cup meeting if anyone is interested? £25.Ill give you all 24 hours before i ffer it up to another group. Going with an Irish mate who intent on drinking the place dryandIm helping, look forward to entertaining posts saturday night.

If anyone is genuinly interested then pm me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here