Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time tomorrow is MAJOR BEDWETTING hour?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Been there bought the T shirt.... once season started I knew it would be impossible to sign quality.... I said it often enough.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When SSN announce at 6.30pm:

"We can confirm that Brighton have conducted all their business early after a difficult window and weren't in the end able to give the squad any strikers for the season ahead. But is our understanding that the manager is taking this as a positive, because his coaches can then concentrate on working solely with midfield and defence, giving the team a unique advantage over their 19 competitors".

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My Labrador puppy has just pissed on the floor.

I'm taking it as a positive after yesterday's shit.

My cat left a small turd on the floor this morning, which I duly trod on. That's a good sign, right?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread couldn't have had a more appropriate thread starter

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
it feels like we're entering it, NSC is really warming up at the moment, having missed out on loaning a defender from belgium that none of us had heard of this morning

In the chaos surrounding a lack of striker signings everyone seems to have forgotten that we do actually need cover for Bruno....although was this defender cover for Connor Goldson going out on loan and the other Johnny Foreigner we did sign cover for Bruno? Getting very confused here..

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
it feels like we're entering it, NSC is really warming up at the moment, having missed out on loaning a defender from belgium that none of us had heard of this morning

Exciting, isn't it? I'm looking forward to lots of people posting their own personal new thread saying that we 'should of dun our bizness earlier". It's already starting to get going, but I'm expecting it to really heat up around 8pm-9pm.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Exciting, isn't it? I'm looking forward to lots of people posting their own personal new thread saying that we 'should of dun our bizness earlier like Huddersfield". It's already starting to get going, but I'm expecting it to really heat up around 8pm-9pm.

Corrected for you

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's getting close to pant pissing o'clock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am feeling MOIST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports