Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neutral section at Fulham

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Due to the fact I wasn't sure what has happening at New Year and now I do (too late for an away ticket)
I'm in the neutral section at Fulham.

I had a few questions if someone could help me out.

Are we allowed to actively shout/cheer for the Albion in a completely supportive way?
Will there be standing at the back as was tolerated in the away section (I went last year).

Also - what type of Fulham person goes in there (this might answer the two questions
above)?

Ta.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Due to the fact I wasn't sure what has happening at New Year and now I do (too late for an away ticket)

Are we allowed to actively shout/cheer for the Albion in a completely supportive way?
Will there be standing at the back as was tolerated in the away section (I went last year).

Also - what type of Fulham person goes in there (this might answer the two questions
above)?

Ta.

It will be 98% Brighton fans, probably 2k

Jan 30, 2008

above)?

Ta.
why bother going in there in the first place :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I'd love to see some sort of stat around how many of DR's posts are trolling. It's got to be 80%+ right?
i asked a QUESTION ???, seems odd that you get a ticket then want to know the do's and don'ts, maybe they need some one to wet nurse them:shrug:
regards
DR

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
Last season we had tickets in the Brighton section but my son was struggling to see with everyone standing so we sat in neutral bit for the 2nd half, actually worked out alright as we had a good view of the late penalty and you are right next to the 'cottage' where the tunnel is. Enjoy the game!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Considering 90% of those sections will be albion, yes. That said, if you happen to be sitting next to the few pockets of Fulham fans then I guess it's up to you :wink:

Yes.

Also - what type of Fulham person goes in there (this might answer the two questions above)?
The strange type (considering there is plenty of space in the rest of the ground at similar pricing) or genuine neutrals.

In summary there's nothing to worry about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here