Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cracking offer.

Especially after cleaning up £300 on the draw on Wednesday (2 accounts) in the City game.

Also, those who don't really have a 'fancy', remember Buywise is owned by Tony Bloom @ 50's - and it's Jockey has placed in 4 of the last 7 Nationals. Or so say Skysports incorrectly on their website/article - turns out it is as below Aachen that he owns.

Last edited:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Aachen, one of the riders in tomorrow’s Grand National, is owned by Tony Bloom, so we know where to put our money.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Have PMd you mate - I even said if I pick 10-12 horses it's no problem and she said no problem at all - I have chat saved so should be OK.

On a day when plenty of family members and non gamblers have a bet I would have thought they would expect people to do several horses.

Don't forget if you get the winner you get a risk free bet to the same stake on the next C4 race, whenever that is.

Good luck.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On a day when plenty of family members and non gamblers have a bet I would have thought they would expect people to do several horses.

Don't forget if you get the winner you get a risk free bet to the same stake on the next C4 race, whenever that is.

Good luck.

You are indeed correct - and the next race is probably next Saturday as I checked that out. Also the each way part counts so if your £10 ew wins on the national you get £20 risk free bet on the next channel 4 live race :thumbsup:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Can't lose really on this , 5 x £10 EW's , costs £100, get £50 back straightaway and then paying 5 places too. Just need one to be placed at 16/1+ to cover money anything more is a bonus

Max it to the £250 and £125 back then.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Great idea thanks. I'm new to this betting lark but there are some great ideas on this thread and pretty easy money!

I decided to split it based on the odds on all runners and vary bet accordingly for a guaranteed outcome .

£250 stake
£125 back

=£125 total stake

So approx. £88 win and 5 places at £22 =£198 - £125 total stake = £73 profit regardless of what finishes where.

I think that's right! Here's the bet amounts to save anyone doing the maths if they go this way.

Disclaimer back of a fag packet maths and 2.30 in the morning so use at own risk.

View attachment 73534

Interesting to think that if your maths is correct (and I have no reason to think it isn't) that could bankrupt Bet365 if all punters on the GN did the same bet!

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Note: If you want to maximise your return for the "receive half your stake back" offer and you start off with no money in your account, you need only deposit and stake £166 initially. They will credit half of this stake ie £83 within minutes, which you can then stake to receive a further £41.50 credit. Total stake £249, total credit £124.50.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
:bowdown: Bet365. You give £50 free bets on the Champions League. You pay up on an incorrect Ashes Series score. Now you give a ridiculous offer for the National.
Changed my betting pattern 9 horse staked and got most the £125 back on samuri and £300 up on Gilgamboa.
I find the site accessible too.:love::love:

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Free money is back for Man City v PSG on Tuesday
[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] [MENTION=11908]Paxton Dazo[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]clippedgull[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=14537]matthew[/MENTION] [MENTION=13941]ArfurW8[/MENTION] [MENTION=17261]Iggle Piggle[/MENTION] [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16080]Kazenga <3[/MENTION] [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4081]reigate[/MENTION] [MENTION=14118]Vegas Seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=17076]hola gus[/MENTION] [MENTION=152]Charlies Shinpad[/MENTION] [MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] [MENTION=13833]Mr Smggles[/MENTION] [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] [MENTION=1425]Oscar[/MENTION] [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] [MENTION=12007]Alan Cundle[/MENTION] [MENTION=21877]Chinman3000[/MENTION] [MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION] [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] [MENTION=570]beardy gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] [MENTION=4137]Arthritic Toe[/MENTION] [MENTION=3736]Mr Banana[/MENTION] [MENTION=24372]SuperBrighton[/MENTION]

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Who is betting on what for tomorrow. It will be my first time doing this offer so any help appreciated to at least come out with some sort of worth while profit

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Who is betting on what for tomorrow. It will be my first time doing this offer so any help appreciated to at least come out with some sort of worth while profit

You cant guarantee yourself a large profit, without running the risk of being banned by B365. Others on this thread have been, so it can happen. What you can do is give yourself a good chance of winning a lot of money and guarantee yourself at least your money back and maybe a quid or two extra with a simple bet.

Firstly deposit £100 into your B365 account. If you dont have an account try and use this to your advantage to gain additonal deposit bonuses. Then put £50 on over 0.5 goals before the game to qualify for a £50 risk free bet in play. Then once the game kicks off you put the other £50 on a draw. This will give you three outcomes;
- Draw = c£100 profit
- Score Draw = c£150 profit
- Any other result = £1-2 profit

None of which lose you any money. Good luck.

Last edited:

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
You cant guarantee yourself a large profit, without running the risk of being banned by B365. Others on this thread have been, so it can happen. What you can do is give yourself a good chance of winning a lot of money and guarantee yourself at least your money back and maybe a quid or two extra with a simple bet.

Firstly deposit £100 into your B365 account. If you dont have an account try and use this to your advantage to gain additonal deposit bonuses. Then put £50 on over 0.5 goals before the game to qualify for a £50 risk free bet in play. Then once the game kicks off you put the other £50 on a draw. This will give you three outcomes;
- Draw = c£100 profit
- Score Draw = c£150 profit
- Any other result = £1-2 profit

None of which lose you any money. Good luck.

Surely that is against the rules of not guaranteeing a profit?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

True, technically but A) its not obvious B) Its not a huge profit; which is probably why C) it has been used many times by many people on here without receiving a ban so B365 probably dont care that much.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon

It is - but you seem to get away with it a few times, before they ban you (according to others).

An option that avoids the ban is to:
bet £50 on >0.5 goals prematch
at another bookie, pre-match, bet a few quid on the 0-0, so the return on the win will be about £50.
At this point, whatever the result, you will lose nothing. However, you now have a completely risk-free £50 in-play bet that you can use on anything you like (but don't bet on the draw, to avoid the potential ban).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here