Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm sure NSC will have a view on this!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In some parts of the world it is not common for blokes to stand up.

In some parts of the world they don't have toilets, doesn't mean we can shit on the floor in England though does it? Palace dwellers excepted.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Stand in the day,sit at night. It saves putting the light on and waking me up.

This.

Hate putting the light on in the middle of the night as it hurts my eyes, so just simply sitting is much easier.

I find it interesting how toilet etiquette changes from country to country, some country's are very fussy about it it seems, who'd have thought.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Six foot four tall means less "bounce" of surface tension of bowl water SO it's sit for me especially as it's me that has to clean up any inaccuracies.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Stand in the day,sit at night. It saves putting the light on and waking me up.

In the dark I confirm the toilet position with a foot then start my flow from a lunge position before standing back upright using aural feedback to maintain accuracy.

The only time I sit to pee is should I have both a full bladder and one breaching the barrel simultaneously so I can safely let it all go.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Yeah I sit and pee. More comfortable, no splash on the seat etc... (vital when living with a woman) and as someone above posted, when you're 6'4" the splash can be a nightmare!

When using a public toilet I stand up though. I wouldn't sit on a public toilet unless absolutely necessary!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here