Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Away

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I had an email exchange with Ravi yesterday as I posted on (one of) the Charlton ticket thread.

It seems that the £70 package (there are more expensive ones) would include a home or away ticket, so you might be able to stand with the Albion fans too...

We have the Following lounges available -

The Royal Greenwich Suite
• Greeted at the main West Stand reception
• Reception drink (glass of wine, beer or soft drink)
• Delicious five-course carvery meal
• Private table
• Top class seating in the Directors Box
• Hostess to support your matchday experience
• Matchday programme and teamsheets
• Suite hosted by a Charlton legend
• Man-of-the-match presentation
£140 + Vat
JNRS £80 + VAT

Vista Restaurant
• Two-course meal
Home or Away end seating
• Matchday programmes & teamsheets
• A matchday hostess to support your experience
• Private table
• Access to the lounge before and after the game
• A visit from Charlton Legend
£70.00 + Vat

Do you reckon you could get 2000 in hospitality?

Ravi was very helpful. Initially said that the £70 packages had gone but said he would try and re-jig the tables and call me back - which he duly did.

Thanks for the heads up. At £40 premium over what I would have paid anyway and still being able to sit in the away end, this is a very acceptable premium for a program, team sheet and a meal to make up for my complacency at buying too late.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Ravi was very helpful. Initially said that the £70 packages had gone but said he would try and re-jig the tables and call me back - which he duly did.

Thanks for the heads up. At £40 premium over what I would have paid anyway and still being able to sit in the away end, this is a very acceptable premium for a program, team sheet and a meal to make up for my complacency at buying too late.

Completely agree. I found Ravi to be extremely helpful too!

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
What does this entail exactly?? :clap2::)

'Hostess to support your match day experience'

Read back a page. My experience of Hospitality at football clubs is that your host is just usually a teenage waiter. Although usually rather efficent as if they are treading on egg shells. Earn their tips so to speak

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Bloody prawn sandwich munching gits! Show us yer loyalty points...money can't buy everything.....

Bloody prawn sandwich munching gits! Show us yer loyalty points...money can't buy everything.....

Money buys the season tickets and my away game tickets the past few years that have earned me over 1300 loyalty points.

Me being a disorganised wally meant I missed out, but all is good, as I can afford the extra £40 (which ain't bad for the meals and bits that are chucked in) and at the same time, this frees up a few tickets to someone who maybe only had 1050 loyalty points (and therefore by default a lot less loyal than I am).

It's about time the left wing Corbyn/Stallinist types stopped hating those that can't afford something someone else can and also time for them to stop confusing loyalty, money and preferred choice of snack.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch

I have plenty of loyalty points, I was planning on doing hospitality for this game anyway. Quit your whining and for the chap who lives in Gloucester who is doing it it may not be viable for him to have a season ticket therefore not being able to get enough loyalty points to get the tickets.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Is this right? I'm a STH but I don't have enough loyalty points to book tickets before tomorrow morning, am I too late?

Just phoned the club and they have answered my question for me. All the tickets are gone. If anyone has a couple of spares at any time between now and the game please let me know - I'll make it worth your while.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
As I thought...BARBER OUT!!! How can someone with no loyalty points still end up at the game!! I am gonna give my ticket to charity in protest now!

Tickets should be held back for 'REAL' fans!

No you are mistaken...Loyalty does!

I'm struggling to see what your issue is here ??? If you have a ticket and you are a loyal fan why worry what others are doing?

I see you mentioned 'tickets should be held back for real fans'
I agree that the system for getting tickets in the away end has been done fairly, but I wouldn't criticise any BHA fan that failed to get a ticket for this match going in the hospitality seats.
Some Albion fans that are season ticket holders missed out on Charlton tickets by a handful of points also some who had enough points were not quick enough to buy tickets due to work or whatever.

I'm not defending myself here as I'm not going in hospitality, but if it means other BHA fans can go to Charlton, good for them.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Money buys the season tickets and my away game tickets the past few years that have earned me over 1300 loyalty points.

Me being a disorganised wally meant I missed out, but all is good, as I can afford the extra £40 (which ain't bad for the meals and bits that are chucked in) and at the same time, this frees up a few tickets to someone who maybe only had 1050 loyalty points (and therefore by default a lot less loyal than I am).

It's about time the left wing Corbyn/Stallinist types stopped hating those that can't afford something someone else can and also time for them to stop confusing loyalty, money and preferred choice of snack.

Am I a leftie?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I'm struggling to see what your issue is here ??? If you have a ticket and you are a loyal fan why worry what others are doing?

I agree that the system for getting tickets in the away end has been done fairly, but I wouldn't criticise any BHA fan that failed to get a ticket for this match going in the hospitality seats.
Some Albion fans that are season ticket holders missed out on Charlton tickets by a handful of points also some who had enough points were not quick enough to buy tickets due to work or whatever.

I'm not defending myself here as I'm not going in hospitality, but if it means other BHA fans can go to Charlton, good for them.

Im not sure what my point is either to be honest..

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

You going to Charlton bn9 bha - we have tickets - perhaps a meet up :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here