Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

warren aspinall says murray deal close

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We did give him away. The difference was Brighton offered 9,000 a week, Palace 13000, Glen wanted 11000 and would have stayed if the club had met him halfway, they did not so he left.

32347779.jpg

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Believe what you like, however i tend to believe my information over speculation, unless you know different.

I know no different. I simply feel sad if someone has so much passion that the difference of £100k p.a. at that level of income should be so important.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
We did give him away. The difference was Brighton offered 9,000 a week, Palace 13000, Glen wanted 11000 and would have stayed if the club had met him halfway, they did not so he left.

After all this time, it really doesn't matter how it happened. It was obviously a mistake (Murray certainly not to blame) and we paid a price for it... but the 'business' of Murray returning is just that - business! I am really hoping for something more from the club I love - but I suppose that seems naive, doesn't it.......

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know no different. I simply feel sad if someone has so much passion that the difference of £100k p.a. at that level of income should be so important.

A 20%+ pay increase would turn most people, particularly if their potential career was going to end at around 35 rather than 60.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A 20%+ pay increase would turn most people, particularly if their potential career was going to end at around 35 rather than 60.

Fair play. I should certainly accept any goals with glee and grace, but any form of adulation or respect would, I fear, be amiss. Whatever the scenario....please NO badge kissing.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
he can **** off as far as I'm concerned,coming to Brighton for his pension

Mullers went up there and will always be tainted

this boy hasn't done anything compared to Mullers

ok all the hipstering, aren't I clever, PC brigade won't agree

but I don't give a shit

but the rivalry is only because of mullery and venerbals,, the fact that mullery slated palace fans sayin something like they were not worth £5 and then went to work for them.. before coming back to us means he dont give a sht about it

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I hate Palace now as much as I ever did. For those claiming there is 'less' rivalry because them and their mates have decided its so, can cling to their 'footie' following patronising view of the game.. For me they are dogs. As for Murray, he wouldn't be my first choice as he will be short term, a loan and stupid money to buy for a 32yr old if were promoted. If he is the only choice so be it and I won't be booing, I just won't be part of the ridiculous bandwagon to bring him back.

For the record, I thought it was easily Poyet's worst decision to let him go and he was magnificent in our title winning season. But we need to move on, a younger more mobile striker is what we need.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Nice one Woody, sorry I forgot that on NSC you have to have a high post count to make a comment without being ridiculed for not regularly contributing.

You are welcome Hugh! :thumbsup:

On the other hand you came on here with a history of posting little and gave someone a 'grow up' comment. What did you really expect?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Not too excited if this happened. He's not the same player he used to be after the recent serious injury and his age.

I would hope there are better options elsewhere.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
If he bangs in the goals that gets us promoted then happy days and once TB has the money in the bin for getting promoted then we lash out on a proven premiership striker
Makes financial sense to me

You are welcome Hugh! :thumbsup:

On the other hand you came on here with a history of posting little and gave someone a 'grow up' comment. What did you really expect?

To suggest that someone shouldn't voice their opinion because they've only posted a couple of dozen times before is, quite frankly, utterly ****ing ridiculous.

And for the record I would LOVE Glenn to return, if for no other reason than to send the bedwetters into complete meltdown.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
To suggest that someone shouldn't voice their opinion because they've only posted a couple of dozen times before is, quite frankly, utterly ****ing ridiculous.

And for the record I would LOVE Glenn to return, if for no other reason than to send the bedwetters into complete meltdown.

To not be called out about his post count? ****ing tedious think to do. Especially as he had a point.

Look at you two! Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm, I didn't even whinge about his opinion of MM, just his propensity to insult as a weapon of first choice. Anyway, I will let you girls goss on sisters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here