Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why is this site SO slow since Friday last?

NSC Chat slow or corrupted?

• Have certain posters been deliberately corrupted?

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Has the bandwith run out?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has someone made an error?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these it's A ok?

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think there’s an automatic thing that slows people down when they start posting too much.

I think it also applies it to duplicate accounts that those people create to try and bypass it.

Or something.

Sounds like Gazz has been rumbled as we all thought, having multiple accounts...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No problems here. Not bothering to respond to a non-poll.

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
I think there’s an automatic thing that slows people down when they start posting too much.

I think it also applies it to duplicate accounts that those people create to try and bypass it.

Or something.

So what's this incriminating or embarrassing thing that BG has got on Bozza?

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven

Or something.

H'mmmmmm, is this true or are you having a wind-up Mr Mod?

IF true, how many posts can one make without being 'flagged offside' as it were?

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
H'mmmmmm, is this true or are you having a wind-up Mr Mod?

IF true, how many posts can one make without being 'flagged offside' as it were?

ps . It is NOT my PC, as I used another at a remote office today, got the same problem as soon as I used my Gazz15 user details - please take off the punishment thing asap. I have no reply button, but have to reply to other posts using the reply as quote facility.

pps for the 2000BC Neanderthal brigade, 15 does not relate to age or IQ - I thank you.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
ps . It is NOT my PC, as I used another at a remote office today, got the same problem as soon as I used my Gazz15 user details - please take off the punishment thing asap. I have no reply button, but have to reply to other posts using the reply as quote facility.

pps for the 2000BC Neanderthal brigade, 15 does not relate to age or IQ - I thank you.
You need help.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ps . It is NOT my PC, as I used another at a remote office today, got the same problem as soon as I used my Gazz15 user details - please take off the punishment thing asap.

Try logging in with one of your other accounts and see if you still have the same problem.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

People weren't Neanderthals in 2000 b.c. What are you talking about?

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Take the hint!

What Hint is that Wozza?

I will give it a while to see if my account is restored, or take the hint and open up multiple accounts on multiple machines at multiple locations.

Ok so I have had some early confrontations with what I consider to be knuckle draggers and bully boys, but to knacker my account seems a bit OTT.

I am registered as Gazz15 at present, that can soon change if I have to, but trust me I was content with that account until it was tampered with.........

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I will give it a while to see if my account is restored, or take the hint and open up multiple accounts on multiple machines at multiple locations.

I was joshing.

You sound quite... hostile.

This is a local pub. We don’t want no trouble around here.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Because you are filling it with more shit than normal.

What is it with posters who come in at a million miles and hour then vanish over night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here