Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal & Stephens

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Language used by Kayal in recent instagrams (referring many times to BHA as "we" and talking about next season, unprompted) and interview soundbites suggest he is very, very, very happy at the Albion. I'd be massively shocked if he went anywhere.

All a bit quiet on the Stephens front, however.

To be fair though, you NEVER hear anything from Stephens, so probably not necessary to read anything into that.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Burnley just had £3 million offer for Jeff Hendrick turned down, will they go back with bigger offer or turn their attentions elsewhere in the Championship?

The prices are getting ridiculous, that price is already getting close to "I'll drive him there myself" territory, but they want £20m for Keane so......

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Kayal is a premier league quality player,if the club show ambition in the transfer window then He may stay,I believe the club lacks ambition to push for the premier and Kayal knows this,He's off.

He may or may not be but it this not bourne out by enquiries about his availability. Well not so far anyhow - I think Kayal will be here come the start of the season

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
He may or may not be but it this not bourne out by enquiries about his availability. Well not so far anyhow - I think Kayal will be here come the start of the season

What about September?? Also what about Stephens?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Interesting that you have not mentioned Stephens?

We got very close last season and at times got very lucky,we haven't strengthened,we're not looking likely to strengthen,in fact ,all we've had to tickle out tastebuds is a photo of Bruno in a sports bra,for all the Fanny and bluster about us pushing again this season the board will be more than happy to finish top half.
This is only my opinion.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Burnley have bid £4million for Stephens but we've rejected it, i hear Hull are after Kayal.

GIVE THEM MORE MONEY WHATEVER IT TAKES, keep them!

Unless you work in the transfer department of BHAFC, then again, a load of tripe. Where is this even reported. The club always and rightly so, keep all transfer dealing close and don't publish any snippits of info, so for me, twaddle.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
We got very close last season and at times got very lucky,we haven't strengthened,we're not looking likely to strengthen,in fact ,all we've had to tickle out tastebuds is a photo of Bruno in a sports bra,for all the Fanny and bluster about us pushing again this season the board will be more than happy to finish top half.
This is only my opinion.

If they were serious then they would be making sure all the targets are signed and sealed not messing about to save a few quid as usual

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here