Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer Aid

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This. Listening to Tyldesley commentate is cringeworthy anyway but when he commentated a charity event like it matters - Christ on a bike. ITV is a desperate channel.

To be fair there were plenty of supporters who took it seriously as well. I saw several pans to the crowd by the camera and adult supporters in full England gear, faces painted with St Georges cross and flags draped around them.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The only problem is you wouldn't know what side he was playing for

Good point. Need to be on the look out for random acts of sabotage, silly red cards, giving away stupid penalties ...
lewis-dunk229-1793906_231x264.jpg
.... shirley not :ohmy:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This. Listening to Tyldesley commentate is cringeworthy anyway but when he commentated a charity event like it matters - Christ on a bike. ITV is a desperate channel.

I had to double check crodo didn't start this thread.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Mark Wright could be the answer to BG's left back conundrum.

What a left peg.

Davids wound me up. Sure, I get you want to win a game of football, but he looked genuinely ANGRY the whole game :lolol:

Ben Sheppards tackle was horrendous and Schmeichal's half time analysis of him was brilliant. "He's done this before. He has a reputation.". He was genuinely annoyed about it.

Jack Whitehall was a revelation on the right.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mark Wright could be the answer to BG's left back conundrum.

What a left peg.

Davids wound me up. Sure, I get you want to win a game of football, but he looked genuinely ANGRY the whole game :lolol:

Ben Sheppards tackle was horrendous and Schmeichal's half time analysis of him was brilliant. "He's done this before. He has a reputation.". He was genuinely annoyed about it.

Jack Whitehall was a revelation on the right.

Didnt Sam A say something along the lines of if he was younger and interested he could make the Sunderland team, mind that is not saying a lot as Youness Kaboul does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here